[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I know the saying regular season games don't matter but this is just dumb. At this rate we are going to be 4-5 seed

This is true many of these idiot Laker fans saying it doesn't matter when we are like ending up third or fourth.
IF we get to the finals Heat and Celts most def will have Homecourt

Im only worried about celts.I know damn well heat won't win it this year, If Heat win it all this year I will retire this SN

Your statement would hold more weight if it was more than 2 years old
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
true but what else could i say? If heat win i wont visit NT anymore?

Have a sig of the 2011 Champ Celtics or Heat if they win?

The Lakers will not even make it to the Finals. If you think they're going to 4 straight Finals you're mistaken. They'll be burnt out by the WCF.

The Lakers will not even make it to the Finals. If you think they're going to 4 straight Finals you're mistaken. They'll be burnt out by the WCF.

slow man. only time they look fast is when they, actually one person is going one on one straight to the hoop on offense.
on defense, they're slow and if it is a problem with age, then i hope it's the right then to save and pace it for the season. 

the challenges of 3-peating - we have it and have seen it this season.

slow man. only time they look fast is when they, actually one person is going one on one straight to the hoop on offense.
on defense, they're slow and if it is a problem with age, then i hope it's the right then to save and pace it for the season. 

the challenges of 3-peating - we have it and have seen it this season.

I know the saying regular season games don't matter but this is just dumb. At this rate we are going to be 4-5 seed

This is true many of these idiot Laker fans saying it doesn't matter when we are like ending up third or fourth.

Im only worried about celts.I know damn well heat won't win it this year, If Heat win it all this year I will retire this SN

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Alright ill do that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Alright ill do that

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

How do LA fans feel about  Magic "GLOAT" johnson post game show comments about the team?
Son said we would beat the Heat and come out firing.
His words mean nothing.

How do LA fans feel about  Magic "GLOAT" johnson post game show comments about the team?
His words mean nothing.

It's ok guys, Lebron is the King of the regular season wins every year. 

It's the 0 Finals wins that stand out on his resume though. 
wink.gif

Anyone who heard Phil postgame, he knows what he is doing.  He knows it takes months to get things in shape, believe in him.  Don't worry about this guy or that guy, trust Phil.  Pretty sure the 11 rings he has validates that he sort of kind of might just have a clue about how his teams come together during a long season. 

We have plenty of problems to work on, and plenty of coaching/vet leadership to work on it all.  Hang in there guys, we all expected to lose games during the season. 

It's ok guys, Lebron is the King of the regular season wins every year. 

It's the 0 Finals wins that stand out on his resume though. 
wink.gif

Anyone who heard Phil postgame, he knows what he is doing.  He knows it takes months to get things in shape, believe in him.  Don't worry about this guy or that guy, trust Phil.  Pretty sure the 11 rings he has validates that he sort of kind of might just have a clue about how his teams come together during a long season. 

We have plenty of problems to work on, and plenty of coaching/vet leadership to work on it all.  Hang in there guys, we all expected to lose games during the season. 

His words mean nothing.
Especially when he said  Denver was the better team in 08.

His words mean nothing.
Especially when he said  Denver was the better team in 08.

What the Haters seem to forget, is Magic says things he doesn't really believe in order for the Lakers to take it personal and get it going.

He always does this, he cares as much for this Laker team as he did when he was still playing.

What the Haters seem to forget, is Magic says things he doesn't really believe in order for the Lakers to take it personal and get it going.

He always does this, he cares as much for this Laker team as he did when he was still playing.

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

We will see!

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

We will see!

Back
Top Bottom