[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I think it is better we run our really bad stretch out in December.. Normally it happens around Mid March... Hopefully we just got it out of the way 3 months earlier..

I think it is better we run our really bad stretch out in December.. Normally it happens around Mid March... Hopefully we just got it out of the way 3 months earlier..

Not satisfied at all with this win... I hope that we can get that duel inside presence back now that Bynum.

BTW... Bynum with 18 tonightsmiley: pimp... Emeka Okafor is no slouch on D

Not satisfied at all with this win... I hope that we can get that duel inside presence back now that Bynum.

Odom acting a fool with that move
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

other than the turnovers, there was nothing disappointing about this game.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

other than the turnovers, there was nothing disappointing about this game.

Fri 31 vs Philadelphia W
Sun 02 vs Memphis W
Tue 04 vs Detroit W
Wed 05 @ Phoenix ?
Fri 07 vs New Orleans W
Sun 09 vs New York W
Tue 11 vs Cleveland W
Wed 12 @ Golden State W
Fri 14 vs New Jersey ? (you never know what Sasha is going to do!)
laugh.gif

Sun 16 @ LA Clippers W
Mon 17 vs Oklahoma City W
Wed 19 @ Dallas ?
Fri 21 @ Denver ?
Tue 25 vs Utah W
Fri 28 vs Sacramento W
Sun 30 vs Boston ?

January should be good to us!

Go LAKERS!

Fri 31 vs Philadelphia W
Sun 02 vs Memphis W
Tue 04 vs Detroit W
Wed 05 @ Phoenix ?
Fri 07 vs New Orleans W
Sun 09 vs New York W
Tue 11 vs Cleveland W
Wed 12 @ Golden State W
laugh.gif

Sun 16 @ LA Clippers W
Wed 19 @ Dallas ?
Fri 21 @ Denver ?
Tue 25 vs Utah W
Fri 28 vs Sacramento W
Sun 30 vs Boston ?

Go LAKERS!

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Fri 31 vs Philadelphia W
Sun 02 vs Memphis W
Tue 04 vs Detroit W
Wed 05 @ Phoenix ?
Fri 07 vs New Orleans W
Sun 09 vs New York W
Tue 11 vs Cleveland W
Wed 12 @ Golden State W
laugh.gif

Sun 16 @ LA Clippers W
Wed 19 @ Dallas ?
Fri 21 @ Denver ?
Tue 25 vs Utah W
Fri 28 vs Sacramento W
Sun 30 vs Boston ?

Go LAKERS!
pimp.gif
Lakers just need to focus and they will get all the W. Bynum need to start so Gasol can go back to his natural position . Odom should come off the bench for Paul

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Fri 31 vs Philadelphia W
Sun 02 vs Memphis W
Tue 04 vs Detroit W
Wed 05 @ Phoenix ?
Fri 07 vs New Orleans W
Sun 09 vs New York W
Tue 11 vs Cleveland W
Wed 12 @ Golden State W
laugh.gif

Sun 16 @ LA Clippers W
Wed 19 @ Dallas ?
Fri 21 @ Denver ?
Tue 25 vs Utah W
Fri 28 vs Sacramento W
Sun 30 vs Boston ?

Go LAKERS!
pimp.gif
Lakers just need to focus and they will get all the W. Bynum need to start so Gasol can go back to his natural position . Odom should come off the bench for Paul

How quickly things change, just yesterday I was reading quotes in here about Odom needing to be moved because he doesn't get enough rebounds anymore.........

Now he's been the best player on the Lakers all year. 

30t6p3b.gif

How quickly things change, just yesterday I was reading quotes in here about Odom needing to be moved because he doesn't get enough rebounds anymore.........

30t6p3b.gif

was at the game, Odom was beastin Bynum was good and Kobe was on point with his shot selection, refs was not showing him no love tho

Hornets were really bad so I cant say the Lakers was just dominating them....the looks were just there

was at the game, Odom was beastin Bynum was good and Kobe was on point with his shot selection, refs was not showing him no love tho

Hornets were really bad so I cant say the Lakers was just dominating them....the looks were just there

Originally Posted by CP1708

30t6p3b.gif
Wow
who said that?
I think Odom has been our best player all year!

30t6p3b.gif
Wow
who said that?
I think Odom has been our best player all year!

30t6p3b.gif
Aahhh this is why LA fans get treated like we do. Nothing new.

LA fans are one of the largest fan bases on NT. Casual, bandwagon, and core fans, all lumped into one category on here.

There's always going to be SOMEBODY saying SOMETHING on either side of the spectrum. Logical fans around the league know who's who and what's what.

Good W, Lakeshow. Nice to see something fluid on the court. Hopefully there's more to come.

30t6p3b.gif
Aahhh this is why LA fans get treated like we do. Nothing new.

LA fans are one of the largest fan bases on NT. Casual, bandwagon, and core fans, all lumped into one category on here.

There's always going to be SOMEBODY saying SOMETHING on either side of the spectrum. Logical fans around the league know who's who and what's what.

Good W, Lakeshow. Nice to see something fluid on the court. Hopefully there's more to come.

30t6p3b.gif

Well he has been the most consistant on the Lakers THIS season hasn't he?

Lamar has proven to be ghost during alot of important games, that's why I hope he does this in the playoffs and not just the regular season.

I never really had a problem with his rebounding, more so him not showing up in the playoffs when we need him most.

And someone above who mentioned Kobe getting no love from the refs...He has not been getting the "Superstar" treatment that KD, Melo, Lebron and them get and that is a fact.

Maybe Stern is just sick of Kobe and the Lakers?

Back
Top Bottom