[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by CP1708

How quickly things change, just yesterday I was reading quotes in here about Odom needing to be moved because he doesn't get enough rebounds anymore.........

Now he's been the best player on the Lakers all year. 

30t6p3b.gif

Well he has been the most consistant on the Lakers THIS season hasn't he?

Lamar has proven to be ghost during alot of important games, that's why I hope he does this in the playoffs and not just the regular season.

I never really had a problem with his rebounding, more so him not showing up in the playoffs when we need him most.

And someone above who mentioned Kobe getting no love from the refs...He has not been getting the "Superstar" treatment that KD, Melo, Lebron and them get and that is a fact.

Maybe Stern is just sick of Kobe and the Lakers?

Originally Posted by kobe8is

How quickly things change, just yesterday I was reading quotes in here about Odom needing to be moved because he doesn't get enough rebounds anymore.........

30t6p3b.gif
Wow
who said that?
I think Odom has been our best player all year!

When did Kobe & Pau leave the lakers?

30t6p3b.gif
Wow
who said that?

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

30t6p3b.gif
Wow
who said that?

indifferent.gif
Are you serious? Gasol Hasn't been the same since mid November.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

30t6p3b.gif
Wow
who said that?

indifferent.gif
Are you serious? Gasol Hasn't been the same since mid November.

30t6p3b.gif
QFT.

i hate when some of us get too high up when we win but when we lose people suddenly want a roster change

30t6p3b.gif
QFT.

i hate when some of us get too high up when we win but when we lose people suddenly want a roster change

laugh.gif
 At anyone who is concerned right now. Have the last two seasons not taught us anything?
pimp.gif
 Lamar

laugh.gif
 At anyone who is concerned right now. Have the last two seasons not taught us anything?
pimp.gif
 Lamar

30t6p3b.gif
LOL as if that's anything new
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
LOL as if that's anything new
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

People want Odom or Fisher traded on a yearly basis, then swallow their words when they show up big for us.

30t6p3b.gif

People want Odom or Fisher traded on a yearly basis, then swallow their words when they show up big for us.

Trade Artest! Can't stand watchin him play anymore. I loved the move when we did it, and of course game 7.. But please get rid of him.. My prediction is there will be a change before the trade deadline! Am i alone?

Trade Artest! Can't stand watchin him play anymore. I loved the move when we did it, and of course game 7.. But please get rid of him.. My prediction is there will be a change before the trade deadline! Am i alone?

Back
Top Bottom