[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Here comes the "trade ______, he's garbage" posts again
laugh.gif

The Roster is Fine... If they are healthy, and have their head on straight. It is the most complete team in the NBA.

The Roster is Fine... If they are healthy, and have their head on straight. It is the most complete team in the NBA.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Artest is needed if the lakers meet the celtics in the finals again. 
This is the only reason why I keep my mouth shut when I want to say "let's trade him."  Same with Fisher.  They make it happen once the playoffs start.  I've been greatly disappointed in Artest because he doesn't bring his intensity and will each night.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Artest is needed if the lakers meet the celtics in the finals again. 
This is the only reason why I keep my mouth shut when I want to say "let's trade him."  Same with Fisher.  They make it happen once the playoffs start.  I've been greatly disappointed in Artest because he doesn't bring his intensity and will each night.

Any other non west coasters staying home to watch the Lakers on NYE rather than going out?
laugh.gif
 Friends are clowning me but I'm really not a New Years guy.

Any other non west coasters staying home to watch the Lakers on NYE rather than going out?
laugh.gif

Real talk if artest isnt in dat finals series the Lakers take another L to the celtics at home. He led the team in a game 7 against there rival hit big shot after big shot, made the right defensive moves. Now yall wanna trade him bcuz he having a sub par regular season
ohwell.gif
 (especially when we have Barnes and shannon providing relief and scoring off the bench.
laugh.gif

Stop worrying about breaking season records and getting the most wins let the heat and mavericks battle for that. L.A is good enough to coast and with leaders like Kobe, Phil, Fish there is no doubt that this team will be ready come playoff time.

Real talk if artest isnt in dat finals series the Lakers take another L to the celtics at home. He led the team in a game 7 against there rival hit big shot after big shot, made the right defensive moves. Now yall wanna trade him bcuz he having a sub par regular season
ohwell.gif
 (especially when we have Barnes and shannon providing relief and scoring off the bench.
laugh.gif

Stop worrying about breaking season records and getting the most wins let the heat and mavericks battle for that. L.A is good enough to coast and with leaders like Kobe, Phil, Fish there is no doubt that this team will be ready come playoff time.

Anyone saying trade Ron artest is dumb. We knew this guy is how LO used to be, inconsistent, but he plays good when it mattered last year.

Anyone saying trade Ron artest is dumb. We knew this guy is how LO used to be, inconsistent, but he plays good when it mattered last year.

happy new years Laker Fans....let's get this last W of 2010.

No trades...Sasha is gone, good enough for me.

happy new years Laker Fans....let's get this last W of 2010.

No trades...Sasha is gone, good enough for me.

Originally Posted by Wings90

laugh.gif

Ha im stayin home..only cause I cant get my car out the drive way too much damn snow haha Id rather be home chillin and warm than spendin all the money I dont have out gettin drunk n *%+% tho.

Originally Posted by Wings90

laugh.gif

Ha im stayin home..only cause I cant get my car out the drive way too much damn snow haha Id rather be home chillin and warm than spendin all the money I dont have out gettin drunk n *%+% tho.

I'm staying home chillin with family and my girl. Will be watching the Lakers game and eating some good food, good enough for me.

Happy new years everyone.

I'm staying home chillin with family and my girl. Will be watching the Lakers game and eating some good food, good enough for me.

Happy new years everyone.

Back
Top Bottom