[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

eek.gif
 that crossover and the and 1 finish ...grizz

30t6p3b.gif

Son why is this team so garbage right now? Kobe is single-handedly the only reason this game WAS close and it's way too easy for Memphis on offense. This has been a recurring theme all year. Other team scores almost flawlessly and it's a struggle for us on the other end.

We're hardly even feeding the ball into the post and when we try it's a turnover.

30t6p3b.gif

Son why is this team so garbage right now? Kobe is single-handedly the only reason this game WAS close and it's way too easy for Memphis on offense. This has been a recurring theme all year. Other team scores almost flawlessly and it's a struggle for us on the other end.

We're hardly even feeding the ball into the post and when we try it's a turnover.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
im not even mad anymore im just concerned and how we will do in the playoffs at this point because i know there's no way we get 1st in the west
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
im not even mad anymore im just concerned and how we will do in the playoffs at this point because i know there's no way we get 1st in the west
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

why the lakers announcers act like teams cant be up on them  @ home ?
laugh.gif

they are acting like how can a team that the lakers should beat are destroying the defending champions.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

why the lakers announcers act like teams cant be up on them  @ home ?
laugh.gif

they are acting like how can a team that the lakers should beat are destroying the defending champions.

MEM: FG - 36-78
LAL:
FG - 26-57

MEM: AST - 28
LAL: AST - 10

MEM: TO - 6
LAL: TO - 16

I mean damn, they have 20+ more FGA than the Lakers. Much of everything else is about even.

5th straight game where theyve struggled at home.

MEM: FG - 36-78
LAL:
FG - 26-57

MEM: AST - 28
LAL: AST - 10

MEM: TO - 6
LAL: TO - 16

I mean damn, they have 20+ more FGA than the Lakers. Much of everything else is about even.

5th straight game where theyve struggled at home.

Back
Top Bottom