[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Man 76ers were nailing some tough shots down the stretch.

Good thing Turner couldnt throw the ball in the ocean to save his life lol, and he was getting roasted by 24 on the other end. Tough night for the rook.

Man 76ers were nailing some tough shots down the stretch.

Good thing Turner couldnt throw the ball in the ocean to save his life lol, and he was getting roasted by 24 on the other end. Tough night for the rook.

Great game tonight. It was great to see the Sixers come back & make the game competitive. Lou Williams hit some big shots for us down the stretch. Kobe killed us tonight. He hit shot after shot at the end of the game.

Great game tonight. It was great to see the Sixers come back & make the game competitive. Lou Williams hit some big shots for us down the stretch. Kobe killed us tonight. He hit shot after shot at the end of the game.

laugh.gif
 I ended up going out anyway. Now to find highlights of this Kobe dunk you guys speak of...
Happy new year everyone!

laugh.gif
 I ended up going out anyway. Now to find highlights of this Kobe dunk you guys speak of...
Happy new year everyone!

--Happy New Year Laker fans (FEELING YOU!) and Happy New Year to Laker haters too.
--It was a good off-season. Self ban was worth it. My friends that are Heat, Celtic fans were...pretty quiet.

--Close game last night but we all know that how the Lakers roll.
--Holliday and Williams balled their hearts out though. Hats off to those dudes.
--Kobe had a little bounce in his step. Good sign.

--Hopefully get some payback against the Grizzlies tomorrow.

--Happy New Year Laker fans (FEELING YOU!) and Happy New Year to Laker haters too.
--It was a good off-season. Self ban was worth it. My friends that are Heat, Celtic fans were...pretty quiet.

--Holliday and Williams balled their hearts out though. Hats off to those dudes.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

eek.gif

welcome back

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

eek.gif

welcome back

^
--Thanks dude.
--I'll rolll out the arsenal when needed and you know EXACTLY what I'm talkin about.

^
--Thanks dude.
--I'll rolll out the arsenal when needed and you know EXACTLY what I'm talkin about.

Back
Top Bottom