[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I have a feeling we'll make a run in the 3rd. Like last year, the 3rd quarter was usually our best quarter.

I have a feeling we'll make a run in the 3rd. Like last year, the 3rd quarter was usually our best quarter.

^ The whole league is wearing the new type of Adidas jerseys. I forget what they're called, I think revolution 30.

I'm guessing it's permanent, and like I said it's the whole league. They look terrible imo

^ The whole league is wearing the new type of Adidas jerseys. I forget what they're called, I think revolution 30.

I'm guessing it's permanent, and like I said it's the whole league. They look terrible imo

They picked the first game to give us a nailbiter. Shannon Brown did his thing tonight, got some steals for us as well as those 3's.
Steve Blake showed up when we needed him.

They picked the first game to give us a nailbiter. Shannon Brown did his thing tonight, got some steals for us as well as those 3's.
Steve Blake showed up when we needed him.

great way to start the season 
pimp.gif

I had a feeling we step it up in the 4th quarter....but i didn't expect Blake to make the game winning shot
laugh.gif

The 2nd unit looking good
pimp.gif

I had a feeling we step it up in the 4th quarter....but i didn't expect Blake to make the game winning shot
laugh.gif

The 2nd unit looking good
pimp.gif

replacing mbenga, farmar, morrison with ratliff, barnes, and blake has already shown to be a BIG improvement.
pimp.gif

replacing mbenga, farmar, morrison with ratliff, barnes, and blake has already shown to be a BIG improvement.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom