[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

those rings are [rza]redikalus[/rza]
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Man those aren't even the player rings either!

Apparently the player rings have a 3d rendering of their face, and a piece of the leather from the game 7 ball.

Man those aren't even the player rings either!

Apparently the player rings have a 3d rendering of their face, and a piece of the leather from the game 7 ball.

I feel sorry for Ron, I hope whoever wins it ends up letting him keep it. Damn we gota get him another 1 this year.

I feel sorry for Ron, I hope whoever wins it ends up letting him keep it. Damn we gota get him another 1 this year.

happy.gif

@ Steve Blake coming through to contribute in GAME ONE of the season

And Brown? Calm down, son.
smokin.gif
Dude took OVER.

happy.gif

@ Steve Blake coming through to contribute in GAME ONE of the season

And Brown? Calm down, son.
smokin.gif
Dude took OVER.

good win tonight. glad we pulled it out in the end. the bench, especially blake and brown, stepped up. hopefully they can remain consistent throughout the season.

also, what was up with phil calling luke his son??

good win tonight. glad we pulled it out in the end. the bench, especially blake and brown, stepped up. hopefully they can remain consistent throughout the season.

Originally Posted by X I A N 9

His huge contract and never getting cut makes perfect sense now.

Originally Posted by X I A N 9

His huge contract and never getting cut makes perfect sense now.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

39206_1410044088787_1163010072_30901021_5593324_n.jpg

pimp.gif

This picture would be so dope if he had enough championship trophies to go all the around him in a circle. 
pimp.gif

I'm greedy.  *shrugs* 
Is there is higer res version of this picture anywhere?
Thanks

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

39206_1410044088787_1163010072_30901021_5593324_n.jpg

pimp.gif

This picture would be so dope if he had enough championship trophies to go all the around him in a circle. 
pimp.gif

I'm greedy.  *shrugs* 
Is there is higer res version of this picture anywhere?
Thanks

tough win for the first game of the season. blake and brown did not disappoint. matt barnes off ball movement hustle is great for the team. fish sitting at the end, just rest him for the post-season. 
pimp.gif

tough win for the first game of the season. blake and brown did not disappoint. matt barnes off ball movement hustle is great for the team. fish sitting at the end, just rest him for the post-season. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom