[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

The depth of this years squad is ridiculous.

It was good to see Phil stick with Brown and Blake in the clutch.  They earned their spot on the floor in the end of the game.

Pau with a quiet 29 & 11.
pimp.gif

The depth of this years squad is ridiculous.

It was good to see Phil stick with Brown and Blake in the clutch.  They earned their spot on the floor in the end of the game.

Pau with a quiet 29 & 11.
pimp.gif

Also, wanted to say those purple/white shooting shirts were type RIDICULOUS!!

Also, wanted to say those purple/white shooting shirts were type RIDICULOUS!!

Its obvious Breezy been puttin in work over the summer, guess hard work still pays off.

I wonder if Kobe put him onto the shootin program, like with Trevor Ariza.

Its obvious Breezy been puttin in work over the summer, guess hard work still pays off.

I wonder if Kobe put him onto the shootin program, like with Trevor Ariza.

Close game, great hustle from B-3 during the 4th. Is Blake going to be hitting the game winners this season?
laugh.gif

Close game, great hustle from B-3 during the 4th. Is Blake going to be hitting the game winners this season?
laugh.gif

^
How do you mean?  You mean like League Pass or do they black our games out up here? 
laugh.gif

I haven't had league pass for a couple years now, but am considering for this year.  Haven't decided.  But we generally have about 40 or so games televised either nationally or on Tuesday game night, or when they play Port, etc etc.  Then of course I have seen every playoff game for goin on 15 years.  And then of course, the collection of games I have recorded and or bought. 

Safe to say, Oregon folk hate me. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^
How do you mean?  You mean like League Pass or do they black our games out up here? 
laugh.gif

I haven't had league pass for a couple years now, but am considering for this year.  Haven't decided.  But we generally have about 40 or so games televised either nationally or on Tuesday game night, or when they play Port, etc etc.  Then of course I have seen every playoff game for goin on 15 years.  And then of course, the collection of games I have recorded and or bought. 

Safe to say, Oregon folk hate me. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by X I A N 9

good win tonight. glad we pulled it out in the end. the bench, especially blake and brown, stepped up. hopefully they can remain consistent throughout the season.

also, what was up with phil calling luke his son??

I'm sure Phil sees a lot of himself in Luke Walton. Luke will be a great coach one day...

I can't believe how good Shannon played tonight, I can see him averaging around 11ppg this season if he can keep that up... Kobe n Pau both beasted as usual.

good win tonight. glad we pulled it out in the end. the bench, especially blake and brown, stepped up. hopefully they can remain consistent throughout the season.

I'm sure Phil sees a lot of himself in Luke Walton. Luke will be a great coach one day...

I can't believe how good Shannon played tonight, I can see him averaging around 11ppg this season if he can keep that up... Kobe n Pau both beasted as usual.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

yeah the relationship between phil and luke is probably similar to phil and his knick coach red

missed the game live due to a midterm and night classes but DVR'ed it and all i gotta say wow heck of a game i expected us to be flat in the early going but to be down by double digits the whole game till the 4th? im glad phil stayed with blake at the end and give fish his rest. it worked! hopefully this boosts blakes confidence for the rest of this season. shannon yo! i see you man i hope you become this teams spark as we know you are but not by just dunks but that youve improve your d and your shooting
pimp.gif
 keep it up man keep it up! matt barnes love your hustle and intensity with getting loose balls and second chance points keep doing what you do! LO, pau and kob' you already know
pimp.gif

lets get it against phoenix this friday!

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

yeah the relationship between phil and luke is probably similar to phil and his knick coach red

missed the game live due to a midterm and night classes but DVR'ed it and all i gotta say wow heck of a game i expected us to be flat in the early going but to be down by double digits the whole game till the 4th? im glad phil stayed with blake at the end and give fish his rest. it worked! hopefully this boosts blakes confidence for the rest of this season. shannon yo! i see you man i hope you become this teams spark as we know you are but not by just dunks but that youve improve your d and your shooting
pimp.gif
 keep it up man keep it up! matt barnes love your hustle and intensity with getting loose balls and second chance points keep doing what you do! LO, pau and kob' you already know
pimp.gif

lets get it against phoenix this friday!

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Man those aren't even the player rings either!

Apparently the player rings have a 3d rendering of their face, and a piece of the leather from the game 7 ball.
That ring posted above is the one they sell at Lakersstore.com

New Banners jacket just in time for X-Mas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom