[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

i sense a Kobe gif coming soon.
laugh.gif

I was shook wen I saw him laying there smh.

Kobe lost the ball cuz he only has 6 real fingers lol

^ Still came up with a crucial block on Vince's 3 to help seal the deal.

I love that the end of the game was won on Artest's 3 ("That's maah dooog!"), Fisher's long deuce after pump faking Nash (That's maaah doooog!"), and Pau's block.

smokin.gif

Kobe did a pretty good job dishing out to guys at the end and lamar came through.

Artest redeemed himself

Nas, this was on my twitter this morning, can you confirm?  You see this anywhere? 

Question by [emoji]9824[/emoji]REAL[emoji]9824[/emoji]: ESPN Report: Lakers close to landing “unknown

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

^wow, outside of Devin Harris who else could they be looking at?
and who would we be giving up?
To me that's the more interesting question.... for some reason I've felt like with barnes playing so well, Artest now becomes tradebait for anyone we might wanna bring in plus we still have Luke 
sick.gif
 so we have depth at that position.  Not to mention the fact that KB24 gets to play the SF spot when Brown and Blake man the backcourt.  btw I'm all for bringing D.Harris, young, athletic and can score off the dribble, dude can penetrate to the basket with ease, at least that's what I remember from him in his Dallas days, quite frankly I haven't seen much of him in New Jersey.

--Win or lose against the Suns (more winning as of late) Kobe lights em up in PHX.
--Lamar with the scare. SMH.

^ Harris aint doing none of that anymore. he slowed down tremendously..

i still dont really want to giv up Ron, just incase we match up with boston again..

^
laugh.gif

I'm just gonna say this now, if it's Devin Harris and somehow the Nets take back Luke Walton, and the Nets team will then consist of Jordan Farmar, Sasha Vujacic, and Luke Walton as 25% of their team, I am going to send a nice fruitbasket to the Russian dude that we clearly have in our pocket. 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now, that said, I can't find this rumor anywhere else, nor do I beleive jack @#$% that Ric Puker says.  Dude is garbage. 

And I really wish I hadn't read that, about the 'All Star pg'.

If something happens, I like to just hear about it. "BAM! Pau to the Lakers!"

Hearing about something that might be cooking up to possibly go down sometime in the next little while if the potential teams are perhaps willing to maybe part ways with prospective unnamed players who may or may not be happy with their current unnamed teams...

... uuuuggggh. Hate that crap.
laugh.gif

And hearing about something that is highly likely to go down only means it won't be (word to Kidd for Bynum).
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Maybe Jeanie called Cuban to revist that Bynum for Kidd deal? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We won that non deal my dude.  Big time. 

...the next place walton needs to go to is the front offices..walton not worth his paycheck...but that last name has him set in the Lakers franchise...Harris has not been the same since Dallas so no to that...

...I was hoping that a acquisition was gonna happen...but they did send 1 of their rookies to D-league...they need someone to be more consistent than blake...or at least create more assists every game...

...wonder who it's gonna be...

Back
Top Bottom