[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Got a feeling it could be Mo Williams
30t6p3b.gif
Interesting.  Bibby wasn't an All-Star so it can't be him

Either Billups, Baron or Mo Williams....that sounds about right.  but I don't believe the report by Bucher. 

So I'm sittin here at work mindin my own business. 

Dudes chirpin about the Lakers "struggles" 

Guy tells me that if Kobe gets hurt, Lakers won't even make the playoffs. 

indifferent.gif

The playoffs ya'll. 

Not a championship, that's obvious and I certainly see that and understand, but he wouldn't even say we could make the playoffs, not even as an 8 seed. 

We're a one man team he says. 

His team?  Of course, the Blazers.  A team that has lost Roy for probably the season.  And where do they currently sit?  The 8 seed.  And how many games ahead of them are we right now?  Like 6 or somewhere in there.  And the Blazers have like a 2-3 game lead on the 9 seed, so we basically have almost a 10 game lead on the 9 seed, as well as a 9 game lead in our division. 

But if Kob went down today for the season, with just over 45 games left, we couldn't maintain that 9 game lead.  Pau, Bynum, Odom, Artest, Fish, Blake, Barnes, Shannon couldn't hold the fort well enough to secure an 8 seed. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Yes, I brought up our wins last year without Kobe vs playoff teams on the road no less, didn't matter. 

Pointed out that Pau alone made the playoffs.  Lamar made playoffs on bad teams.  4 years ago a bunch of scrubs were the SEVEN seed with Kobe and still made it.

But this team, with Phil Jackson mind you, would not be able to make it as an 8 seed. 

Someday, you might stroll into General and see a thread at the top of the page started by Method Man, in that thread will be a charity, accepting all donations to please help get CP out of Oregon so he doesn't kill random people for speaking about things they know nothing of.  When you see this thread, please, pitch in a quarter or somethin.  Help a brother out.  I feel like these people are draining the IQ right outta my brain.  There has to be a reason for this stupidity. 

And then it got worse.

Somebody listening in on the conversation, co-signed him. 
sick.gif

Then I had to leave the room.  Sit outside (it's 28 degrees out) and just sit on a bench and think, by myself for a bit. 

If I worked for a post office, it would not work out well for these co-workers of mine.  #justsayin 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bucher?
laugh.gif

we all know that when mitch does trades without anyone knowing. there will be no trade.

but yes i was listening to the Laker nation podcast and they were talking about pau's recent slump. i think he'll be fine and every player goes through their slump.

--Billups? I'll take that.
--Baron? Ehhh..kinda injury prone...
--Bibby AKA Kermit the Frog? Nah thanks.
--Mo Williams? Slight upgrade over Blake. Not givin up Fish. He shows up in the postseason.

I'm sorry but the report was by Ric Bucher 
roll.gif

Well on the other hand it can't be as bad when Jack Haley said LO for Boozer was a done deal
laugh.gif
Ever since then dude has never been seen anymore in the media.

Players that i like to see gone are Shannon Brown and Luke Walton.
and Mo Williams NO THANKS!

Kobe Bryant leads all players in 2011 NBA All-Star Balloting!
pimp.gif

Mo on the Lakers would be nice, but he's still a mark for saying he wanted to retire after Bron Bron left him high and dry.

heck naw mo williams gets exposed every post season. we need a young fast pg to keep up with the rondo's and drose an westbrooks. they chop us up consistantly. shannon is quick an athletic enough to keep up, but his i.q. is so low he bites on every fake, every cross over, every hesitation lmaooo. he's over ambitious. i'd definitely take billups over fisher. sure they're both old and slower, but i feel billups has wayyyyy more intangibles than fish does and he's way more consistent. plus he's an actual pg. i dont kno how to classify fish. thats my mans tho lol. pretty sure nash is still an all star. besides he only works in free flow offenses. He wouldn't do well in the triangle imo.

Originally Posted by Freeze

heck naw mo williams gets exposed every post season. we need a young fast pg to keep up with the rondo's and drose an westbrooks. they chop us up consistantly. shannon is quick an athletic enough to keep up, but his i.q. is so low he bites on every fake, every cross over, every hesitation lmaooo. he's over ambitious. i'd definitely take billups over fisher. sure they're both old and slower, but i feel billups has wayyyyy more intangibles than fish does and he's way more consistent. plus he's an actual pg. i dont kno how to classify fish. thats my mans tho lol. pretty sure nash is still an all star. besides he only works in free flow offenses. He wouldn't do well in the triangle imo.
That's what #24 is for.

--I expect the Hornets to come out firing last night after the thrashing we gave them in New Orleans.
--The Lakers better show up to play again. Honestly, they surprised me in the PHX game.

--Hornets aren't a bad team but I still smell trap game.

we are not getting chauncey
laugh.gif

although he'd be the perfect fit for this team but hes not going anywhere and we are not going to have a trade. this team is fine the way it is.
--I expect the Hornets to come out firing last night after the thrashing we gave them in New Orleans.

yeah same here. i could see cp3 just coming out with fire and destroy fish from the get go.

Hopin for a good game. I also expect CP3 to go off.
Lookin for Pau to show up, hes the key.

Back
Top Bottom