[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by Nash

anyone watching this 1972 game?

yeah Wilt, West, and Goodrich
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It got a lil scrappy out there, I liked the way we responded. Didnt give an inch. It was good to see drew doin work on amare in the paint

I think coaches and players need to get together and have a sit down with Stern and do something about this officiating. Terrible some of the calls that are made and players cant say *$!!
30t6p3b.gif

Drew had me cracking up with the "OH MY GODDD! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
His complaint are straight comedy, though nothing will ever top him yelling "GIMME THE %%+#@#$ BALL" to Sasha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Yall think Rons gona get suspended for the throat grab?

I think so. When I saw it I was like
eek.gif
. Dude had a flashback
laugh.gif

--I dont think so. His hand was up in dude's throat area but didnt even clench.
--Ron is appreciated though.
pimp.gif

--Amar'e was clearly frustrated. Pau, Drew and Lamar frontline too much. +20 in rebounds?!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Kobe at 12. 5 years later playing for the Lakers.
he had to hav been kneeling right?  he about 3 feet there lol.  if not lol growing 3'6" in 5 yrs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Yall think Rons gona get suspended for the throat grab?
no doubt about it. especially with his reputation.

the refs were horrible both sides though. a lot of no calls led the players to get testy among each other. bynum shouldve never gotten that second tech though.

I dont think Ron will get suspended for the "choke" or the "clothesline"
laugh.gif
. Maybe a fine

How many technicals does Kobe have? ...he has to be #1 in the league

--Not that it matters anymore, but the NBA rescinded the 2nd technical Bynum got last night.
--It was a bad call though. That was a clean block on Stat,

^^ i been saying the same thing. Bynum been lookin like a young shaq out there, in terms of size. the big guy is talented, and with the right trainer, i'm thinking he'd make better use of the advice from hakeem than d12 has, i think Drew can be lethal.

--Drew's dunk right over Stat...
pimp.gif

--Gameday. Probably a typical night where Lakers play down to the competition? Or a close first half and Lakers blow it open in the second half...
--Sideshow Bob is out for the season though...

Back
Top Bottom