[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

went to the game last night. i anticipated another exciting finish and it was! monta was just unreal though, i thought he was going to drop 50 on us. but that elbow to kobe was just what we needed to wake up. kob' though just put on another for us fans in the bay area.
pimp.gif

Kobe being Kobe, showing he can still get his shot off, blowing past Ellis or shooting over him, his 2-dribble pull up in automatic

Mamba is still dope!

Ellis making a push for the ASG, one the best scorers in the game

Very fun game to watch last night

Lakers looking good

Lakers looking good

ehh...well we've been playing under .500 team recently. i wouldnt say they look good just yet.

Schedule about to get real
 quality teams at the end of the month with a finals rematch at home with boston. i wonder if doc will hide money again this time around? next month will be a tough month with that eastern road trip with a back to back at boston and new york.

I seem to post a lot less in here when things are going well. 
laugh.gif

Otherwise, I feel like plugging a dam when all the bag games are being played. 
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, the upcoming schedule will be a good barometer for us.  It looks like they may have turned a corner a little recently.

Very enjoyable game last night. Atmosphere was great all night long, but when Ron hit that three at the end everyone knew the game was over.

lmaooo that players that got traded have to wait until the Lakers bring them their champion ship ring??? rofllll thats bawsee.

it'll be funny if sasha spazzes. This should be an easy win for the lakeshow. Let's get out to a big lead again, quiet the crowd and rest our starters. easy.

lmaooo that players that got traded have to wait until the Lakers bring them their champion ship ring??? .

its always like that. if anyone on the championship team leaves the next year, so when his new team visits to play the defending champs at their house is when they get their ring

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

@LakersReporter: Matt Barnes plans to learn the guard position within the triangle; he's previously been learning the forward positions.

http://twitter.com/#

this probably means phil will probably try to put LO as a 3? or maybe have artest and barnes on the floor together?

sounds like phil is prepping for an expected downfall in Shannon's play. He's not playing like he was at the start of the season so i think its a good move on phils part.

i also think Barnes has the triangle down pat at the forward position already so he has time with his injury to practice off-court

honestly i think barnes is one of those guys that doesnt need to know the triangle to be effective. hes an energy type of player who hustles, plays d, gets loose balls and shoots the open 3. thats basically how he gets his points. hes like an older trevor ariza. IMO.

shannon needs to just start driving to hole instead of trying to emulate kobe by taking numerous jumpshots
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Sasha >>> Farmar.

I don't miss that bum Farmar at all, un-appreciative $%@ never running the offense right, keeping the ball away from KB when he's hot.

Not to mention Shannon and Farmar in at the same time was a damn disaster. Shannon only played well when Farmar wasn't on the court the same time as him, wonder why?

Oh and since I see the convo about farmar and the machine.

we love sasha and how he plays.

farmar is good and better than any backup pg we have had but he is a bit shot happy now that he is away from the triangle and kobe.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Pau getting smacked up. I keep cracking up every time they show a close up of his face, cus you can tell he's trying not to show any emotion or pain and tough it out, but on the inside he's like "cot damn this hurts like hell"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha kobe: "those are the toughest games, sasha is like a little brother to me. im glad he's doing well in jersey!...oh and jordan too."

pau always checking for blood when he's hit.  
laugh.gif

anyone see phils face on that sasha missed 3, rebound off that miss, then made 3? 
laugh.gif

magffq.jpg

best seats in the house and took up three seats. FML.

LOS ANGELES, CA - JANUARY 14: Vice President of Business Operations Jeannie Buss (C) of the Los Angeles Lakers sits with Shorty Rossi and Hercules of the television show "Pit Boss" during a game between the New Jersey Nets and the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center on January 14, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

Back
Top Bottom