[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

The camera man has to have been around for a while...he KNEW to get Phils reaction after that 3 !$!+ was priceless I knew I wouldnt be the only one to notice it.

--Wasnt pretty but a W is a W.
--Lopez straight beasted on Bynum. SMH.

--The Lakers need to be sharper than this on Sunday against the Clips.

Good W!

Lopez was playing!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Saw this posted in the General forum, thought it was pretty dope if you asked me... so go ahead, ask me! I dare ya 
laugh.gif

KOBEBryant_Juncha2.jpg

That's probably Kenji714...
laugh.gif

Havent checked in in a while.

Hopin for a good game today. Gotta control Griffin somehow.

Just checked the schedule and the Lakers got a tough and exciting schedule the rest of the month:

vs. Oklahoma City

@ Dallas

@ Denver

vs. Utah

vs. Sacramento

vs. Boston 
eek.gif

And while I can appreciate the artwork of the tattoo, 
eyes.gif

Nah CP... I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. It's probably his idol, we don't know the story behind it, maybe basketball was a sport that got him off the streets, drugs and bangers? And maybe Kobe was his motivation out of trouble?

I see A LOT of Michael Jackson tribute tattoos, I don't anything wrong there. I see A LOT of Hendrix tattoos, I also see nothing wrong there.And yall know well you see MJ tats on every basketball courts
laugh.gif
Also one of my good friends from High School had this whole African American month theme sleeve. Had Obama, MLK, Malcom X... ect. On his arm, again I see nothing wrong there.

I feel like this whole 'no +$++' mentality needs to stop. But hey, to each his own I guess.

Is there any particular reason why we're playing the Clips so early today or are Clipper home games always in the early afternoon on Sundays.

Clips have been playing well lately, but Bean is starting to turn it on in the 3rd which has been the pattern for this season

Originally Posted by beaver21

Why aren't we beating the clipper by double figure ?
30t6p3b.gif

Cause this isn't the clippers of years past, they're much better than their record suggest...and plus, the lakers always have problems with high energy/athletic teams

Eh doesn't look good. Hopefully a better result against OKC tomorrow. 4 games in the next 5 days including today. No rest for the weary.

Artest would of came in... And savagely attacked Blake and then punch Lamar for starting something he didn't finish and call it a day with a shot of yak
Hodalized !!!

why is joe smith not getting any pt? I don't see how he can do worse than Gasol. I know Griffin is good but Gasol was making  him look like Duncan in his prime.

Kobe did nothing in the 4th until everyone knew the game was over. He was just running the clock down and dishing to fisher and brown for them to brick.

These losses are so predictable. Terrible defense and settling for jump shots.

If they decide to shoot from the outside and play this bad on defense tomorrow then
30t6p3b.gif

Fisher
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back