[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

gg laker faithful
14jb1qa.gif

mr. kardashian didn't really want it with beast griffin. props to diddy for having his back! 
devil.gif

I wish we could trade fish for Billups. I've grown weary of him. Lakers don't seem to ever be able to control teams that are good from 3. They're consistently gettin burned from good perimeter shooters. I hate watching them get exposed, especially when they rarely make adjustments. Hopefully we can bounce back tomorrow, but I kno westbrook will go off with little resistance smh.

Beside the Christmas day massacre lost to the Heat. I think 10 of our losses are give away way games where we should be dominating

The only reason to be really upset with this loss is the fact we blew a double digit lead. Other than that props to the Clips. On to the next one which the thunder will be seeking revenge from last years playoffs.

Originally Posted by Freeze

I wish we could trade fish for Billups. I've grown weary of him. Lakers don't seem to ever be able to control teams that are good from 3. They're consistently gettin burned from good perimeter shooters. I hate watching them get exposed, especially when they rarely make adjustments. Hopefully we can bounce back tomorrow, but I kno westbrook will go off with little resistance smh.

Don't start this. Have you forgotten last year's playoff performances already?

I kno, I kno, i'm jus saying this team isnt quite as mentally tough as they were wen they had something to prove. of course i kno what they're capable of, but how often have they really been living up to their capabilities. keep it real.

Originally Posted by Freeze

I kno, I kno, i'm jus saying this team isnt quite as mentally tough as they were wen they had something to prove. of course i kno what they're capable of, but how often have they really been living up to their capabilities. keep it real.

The team will be mentally tough when the playoffs are here. Don't let these games that they lose have you second guess this team. Its true when you say that they haven't lived up to their capabilities, but remember we just recently got Bynum back.

to me the only real problem is gasols piss poor d around the rim... bugs me that his 7 foot *** cant protect the rim like bynum.

blake was man handling him today... I thought it was sooooooo shameful when gasol tried to flop against blake.... SMH. Thats you when you know his defense is bad.

The second Grant takes off his Suns uni his ankle will shatter across three counties, pass on that. 

Up 7 with 7 to go, and lose by 9? 
ohwell.gif

We have had a stretch here where we haven't had 2 days off back to back in like 2 weeks.  At some point this week, expect REALLY poor results. 
OKC gon be hungry tomorrow.  They want to remind us how close they were last year.  I suspect a lack of urgency coming, followed by a flood of sudden panic again. 
laugh.gif
  My work is never done. 
roll.gif

should be a good one tomorrow. Westbrook is goin to kill us no doubt haha but i know Lakeshow will come thru with the win.

tomorrow will be a frustration day . I already could tell Westbrook and Durant to have 25 points each and Lakers lose by 17 at home. Another mini slump coming yall

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

so do the lakers use their home locker room when @ the clippers and vice versa

No, they use the away locker room instead of their own locker room...
indifferent.gif

Clippers
pimp.gif

You know what's crazy??

I don't see any smart ***! comments by any other random teams fans lately in this thread after a Laker lose. I guess that's only reserve for the Heat threads? (I'm talking about some of u Laker fans who troll and talk trash after a Heat lose or a star players injury)

Stay classy my friends
nerd.gif

--Thunder will win tonight in a blowout.
--Its very realistic that we will go winless for the rest of the month.

--I aint even mad though...
--Nonetheless...Lets GO LAKERS!!

Originally Posted by TonyReali

indifferent.gif

Clippers
pimp.gif

you stoneface...

but i wonder too...

can someone tell me why artest and griffin got ejected??

grin.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

You know what's crazy??

I don't see any smart ***! comments by any other random teams fans lately in this thread after a Laker lose. I guess that's only reserve for the Heat threads? (I'm talking about some of u Laker fans who troll and talk trash after a Heat lose or a star players injury)

Stay classy my friends
nerd.gif
you are stupid if you dont think people come in here and talk %@+% after a laker loss. oh wait...........hey you are in here talking %@+%! way to go Captain Pot...

and i aint never seen u in no heat threads until they signed lebron so yea keep the hate to a minimum please Mr. Bandwagon

Lakers will win 3 of our next 5... already lost 1 so 4 left.
I expected the Clips to win, just like I expect the Thunder to win.
We need some losses tho..
Can't have a long winning streak with our egos, we stop trying after 6 or 7. we got lucky against the damn Nets.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by TonyReali

indifferent.gif

Clippers
pimp.gif

you stoneface...
Yes, each tenant has their own locker room (Lakers/Clippers/Kings/etc.) 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

You know what's crazy??

Stay classy my friends
nerd.gif
you are stupid if you dont think people come in here and talk %@+% after a laker loss. oh wait...........hey you are in here talking %@+%! way to go Captain Pot...

and i aint never seen u in no heat threads until they signed lebron so yea keep the hate to a minimum please Mr. Bandwagon

laugh.gif

I can't take this dude seriously after he said this:

I'm loving this right now!!! I wish I was back home in Miami (in NYC visiting my parents) celebrating with the locals. If the Heat really and truely are going to sign Mike Miller and I heard they got LA's very own Derek Fisher coming for a interview with Pat Riley this weekend. @$+ is unreal!! The lakers and any other NBA team dosent have a chance if we get Fish.

That's the backbone of the lakers right there.

*** to all my south fla people is it true all tickets to next year are sold out?? That can't be true!!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

You know what's crazy??

Stay classy my friends
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

So true!
The good news is that six of the next eight games are at home. 
Start to win tonight in a blowout!
Lakers by +10

Go LAKERS!!!!!

NobleKane wrote:
roboski wrote:
You know what's crazy??

Stay classy my friends
nerd.gif

So I'm talking trash now?   OK....

And u never seen me post in any Heat threads well i guess cause the Heat thread never move like how a Knicks thread moves or a Yankee thread moves. And besides relax the whole internet tough guy act is played out.

Cant believe u called me "Captain Pot Head" and "Mr. Bandwagon"??
roll.gif

Stay classy my friends
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom