[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

laugh.gif

I can't take this dude seriously after he said this:

roboski wrote:
I'm loving this right now!!! I wish I was back home in Miami (in NYC visiting my parents) celebrating with the locals. If the Heat really and truely are going to sign Mike Miller and I heard they got LA's very own Derek Fisher coming for a interview with Pat Riley this weekend. @$+ is unreal!! The lakers and any other NBA team dosent have a chance if we get Fish.

That's the backbone of the lakers right there.

*** to all my south fla people is it true all tickets to next year are sold out?? That can't be true!!

Wow did u really visit my Home page just to dig that up??
sick.gif

And also Derek Fisher never played a pivotal roll and had clutch moments in your last 2 Championships???
eyes.gif

You know damn well if DWade and Miller never started of the season injured we would've gave Boston a better game to open the season. With this team healthy the whole country can see what this team can do. With injuries to any of the big 3 , Haslem missing about 5-6 months, Mike Miller slowly getting worked back into game shape, and Spolstra not playing with the lineup this team could've had a record similar to the Spurs if not better. And yes if none of the facts i mentioned never happend and adding Fisher to the starting 5 in my OPINION would put this team #1 in the NBA.

But let me stop NT doesn't like civil conversations.

Stay classy my friends.
nerd.gif

TennHouse2 wrote:
LOL I really hope u weren't serious about other people not coming into this thread after a lose.
In all actuality i only checked the Clippers game thread u guys had. (I guess they don't have much fans in a city dominated by Lakers basketball)
ohwell.gif

Either way my whole point was to see how much hate u guys receive after a lose. The Heat can play against the Bucks and lose and Laker fans would come out of know were and talk trash and say "well the other teams do it in our thread".

My comment was directed towards the "Laker Fans" who troll in Heat threads after a lose or a players injury.

We can't beat LA IMO, in a series anyways but the thing I love about this team and they don't believe that for a second and there isn't one ounce of *****assness or being scared in them.

Back
Top Bottom