[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

^i used to be big on snoop to when i was growing up. but now hes just doin it for the paycheck. What he was about back then is just ironic now. i see where your comin from tho

but other than that, bring on the kings for tonite. we'll worry bout the C's after.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by vtotheinay
I would have given you the time, but it sounds like you're more of a Kobe fan than a Laker fan.  
Pass. 
laugh.gif
naw im a huge kobe and laker fan haha its all good though. 

it would be nice if phil just let kobe have free reign on offense tonight and let him go for 50, in a winning effort of course. been awhile since we have seen him do it even though we know he still can.

^it would be nicer if pau learned to defend the rim and not let small guards like udrich make a lay up on his ***

30t6p3b.gif
Pau didn't even try to go for the ball after he threw that bad pass. Come on you clowns this is the worst team in the league.

who cares about kobes chance to drop 50. when he shoots too much thats when we are in trouble.
darth yes i think this game is over too. i dont see anything that indicates we are going to win.

lakers bigs (specially gasol), very useless so far...

delambert is having season high, cousins will get a new career high. Tells you who is playing defense.

Lakers don't deserve to win tonight.

But right now down only 8 they still have a good chance of pulling this game out.

It's terrible when you let DeMarcus Cousins & Sam Dalenbert to have career nights against you though.

Back
Top Bottom