[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I wouldn't be sweating to hard if I were a Lakers fan
laugh.gif

Kings fans on NT never learn.

They always come in here celebrating like their team has already won the game.

They did the same thing last year on here when Kobe drilled the game winner on the new years day game.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Kings fans on NT never learn.

They always come in here celebrating like their team has already won the game.

They did the same thing last year on here when Kobe drilled the game winner on the new years day game.

granted they've have had little to celebrate this season give them some credit. they deserve the celebration. props to them

lets hope the Lakers are awake on Sunday. Seems like a pattern when they face big teams that they loose the game before

Gasol has been the Lakers main problem ALL YEAR.

If he plays decent the lakers 3peat but I have never seen him play this charming soft, not even in the 2008 finals.

He either turns the ball over or puts up some weak %@% shots. He rarely contests shots on defense.

Horrible loss for the Lakers especially with Boston and San Antonio coming to town. I tuned in after halftime, but did the Lakers play from behind all game? It looked that way with the way they were playing down the stretch.

I guess I am eating my words. Thanks for the W
laugh.gif
How often do the Lakers not show up for games
nerd.gif

--Queens got the highlight of their season. In the big picture they're irrelevant.
--Hats off though. BOSTON got the W on lock this Sunday. Houston got the W Tuesday, Theyre a scrappy bunch. Especially against the Lakers...

Damn I'm 0-2 for the nite =/. Tough loss. Well, there's always another game. Sunday is gonna be hell tho..Kobe was doin his thing, but it was a tough nite for the rest of the squad.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Queens got the highlight of their season. In the big picture they're irrelevant.
Nah highlight of the season, maybe even for the entire NBA, was Tyreke hitting that half court shot
laugh.gif
Why are we irrelevant 
ohwell.gif
..... what if the Lakers miss out on the #1 seed by one game
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom