[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Jerry West is a Laker for life. He knew what he was doing. 
"What you did there, I see it" type +#+@... 
laugh.gif

dqitxu.png

Hey Laker fans, I'm going on a trip to LA from Australia from 22 April to 5 May.
That will be play-off time, and I wanna be sure to get some tickets to the Laker home games (barring Kobe & Pau both tearing ACLs
laugh.gif
)

Can anyone tell me when play-off tickets usually go on sale as I don't want to miss out. Also, whats the price range like for nosebleeds to 100 section?

Thanks for any info.

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Hey Laker fans, I'm going on a trip to LA from Australia from 22 April to 5 May.
That will be play-off time, and I wanna be sure to get some tickets to the Laker home games (barring Kobe & Pau both tearing ACLs
laugh.gif
)

Can anyone tell me when play-off tickets usually go on sale as I don't want to miss out. Also, whats the price range like for nosebleeds to 100 section?  
well i went to the game 7 against the rockets in 2009. it was $110 for the 300s 

laugh.gif
)

Thanks for any info.

your best bet is to purchase them on craigslist a few days to the day of the game.

laugh.gif
)

Thanks for any info.
Keep an eye on barrystickets.com every now and then, sometimes they have ok deals.  
And you can pick them up the day of the game, their office is right across the street from Staples Center at the Holiday Inn. 

Originally Posted by Freeze

if Odom doesnt make the AS team, but Mo Williams did that one year...yea its rigged.

Too many better forwards in west in front of odom and im pretty sure only reason mo made it was cuz of an injury ..

If Lebron and Carmelo didn't make it in their rookie year, I don't see how Blake Griffin will make it.

He's having a great year, but he will have his chance next year.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by Freeze

if Odom doesnt make the AS team, but Mo Williams did that one year...yea its rigged.

Too many better forwards in west in front of odom and im pretty sure only reason mo made it was cuz of an injury ..

Yea but u forgot about the good luck that comes with being with a kardashian. That in itself warrants another chip or at the very least an AS nod. Lol.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

just read on yahoo its phils last stand
frown.gif
Thought this was common knowledge, he said this when he returned this season.

Pau was in The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson earlier this week:

DFish will be on Lopez tonight on 2/2 and Kobe will be on Conan also on 2/2.

hey guys I was wondering if those of you with a facebook could help me win some laker tickets to the game vs boston on sunday. All you gotta do is click the link and like my post about the lakers that it takes you to. http://www.facebook.com/p...56832&id=121832201223653 Thanks a bunch guys hopefully you can help me get a W in this contest like the lakers are bout to get sunday hahah.

--Im goin into work late Sunday to watch the game.
--Lets handle the Que- - I mean Kings tonight though...

Originally Posted by Kookcle

anyone able to get the All-star practice tickets?
mad.gif

No  
mad.gif
mad.gif

This sucks, was really looking forward to going.   No way in hell I'm paying double from scalpers. 

granted but phil did say he was not sure just yet.

anyways anyone see kg's new shoe he will wear against us?

Thu Jan 27 09:25pm EST
[h2]
[h2]Kevin Garnett's 'Beat L.A.' shoehttp://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Kevin-Garnett-s-Beat-L-A-shoe?urn=nba-313525[/h2]
By Kelly Dwyerhttp://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Kevin-Garnett-s-Beat-L-A-shoe?urn=nba-313525

ept_sports_nba_experts-655655474-1296181304.jpg

It's usually below Kevin Garnett(notes)http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Kevin-Garnett-s-Beat-L-A-shoe?urn=nba-313525 to taunt an opponent.

Actually, no it's not. KG is known for rubbing it in the face of all manner of opponents. Postgame, sure, he'll be the first guy to offer you a handshake, win or lose, but during the game? All bets are off. Especially if you happen to be a 6-2 point guard who wasn't born in the continental United States.

So when word leaked out that KG was planning to wear a stylized ANTA-brand shoe that threw Boston's all-time record (152-120, as pictured above) against the Los Angeles Lakers, in a game against the Los Angeles Lakers? Well, it's pretty typical.

And it's pretty cool. Kudos to KG for putting himself out there, like that, especially as Sunday's hyped-up contest against the defending champs is in Los Angeles. If the 2004 MVP has a less than stellar time out, he's going to be on the hook.

More pictures of the shoe are placed after the jump.
http://

(HT to
The Basketball Jones, and pictures courtesy ANTA and Counter Kicks.)

Follow Yahoo! Sports on Facebook and be the first to know about the most interesting stories of the day.
Related:
Kevin Garnett, Los Angeles Lakers
[/h2]

indifferent.gif

cuz KG attributed to 10 of the 152... the other 142 is all cuz he was there.
big woop.
just like a bunch of celtics "fans" saying 17 is more than 16.
when the celtics won 8 in the 60s. since the 70s lakers have won 11 as to 4. kg wasn't even born for the first 13.
@$#% THE Celtics

^Celtics been garbage. Lakers r rollin now. Can't wait till playoffs. Nobody can handle our BIG 3. Bynum,Gasol,Odom. N kobe gonna make it happen for the 3peat.

KG is like what Snoop is to the Rap game. hes trying to say relevant, but your time has past. let it go man

the last time i heard anything about KG was when he was crying in the locker room after the game 7 loss to the mighty lakers 
pimp.gif

The all-time record against the Lakers is pretty stupid. He's been there for a handful of the games, plus the record is changing one way or the other after the game.

At first I thought it was the final score of Game 6 of the 2008 Finals. Even though it hurts to think about as a Laker fan, it would've been
laugh.gif
. And a better choice.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

KG is like what Snoop is to the Rap game. hes trying to say relevant, but your time has past. let it go man
im a big snoop fan. hes still that dude. ive always thought snoop is just adapting to this current rap game. the problem with the game is that rappers arent mad anymore which is why we are fed with this new bs.

anyways kg is probably just trying to show celtic pride cant get mad at dude. i hope we see this and come out firing on sunday. although it'll be ironic if kg gets breaks his foot wearing this at staples. i mean im not the type to wish injury to anyone (except alex smith) but it'll just be ironic.

Back
Top Bottom