pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that's actually good for his own trade value, whatever is left of it. one bad shooting exhibition and one foul at midcourt and gms will be reminded how dumb he is. golden state could actually use him now with curry going down.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Sasha is never going to see the court.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that's actually good for his own trade value, whatever is left of it. one bad shooting exhibition and one foul at midcourt and gms will be reminded how dumb he is. golden state could actually use him now with curry going down.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He's still a defensive pest tho, which probably will give him some value, I guess.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He's still a defensive pest tho, which probably will give him some value, I guess.

Through 2 games this year, all i can say is Matt Barnes+Blake+Brown exactly what we need off the bench, Mike Miller/T-Mac who?
ohhh and watchin Ron shoot is atrocious.. he never seems to set his feet correctly too narrow or something.. c'mon Chuck Person, get that fixed stuff is mad annoying..

one more thing.. drew needs to come off the bench when he comes back.. give LO his minutes 

Through 2 games this year, all i can say is Matt Barnes+Blake+Brown exactly what we need off the bench, Mike Miller/T-Mac who?
ohhh and watchin Ron shoot is atrocious.. he never seems to set his feet correctly too narrow or something.. c'mon Chuck Person, get that fixed stuff is mad annoying..

one more thing.. drew needs to come off the bench when he comes back.. give LO his minutes 

^^^ he is, but i have a feeling when Bynum is back. he might go into ghost mode again.

he just had a great steal by the way

^^^ he is, but i have a feeling when Bynum is back. he might go into ghost mode again.

he just had a great steal by the way

Originally Posted by thapointguy

You guys are lucky Curry isn't playing tonight.
smile.gif

You guys are lucky to be in the NBA.  No but really, we're missing Bynum so it's a wash. If both teams were at 100% Lakers would still be up 20.

smile.gif

You guys are lucky to be in the NBA.  No but really, we're missing Bynum so it's a wash. If both teams were at 100% Lakers would still be up 20.

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

smile.gif

You guys are lucky to be in the NBA.  No but really, we're missing Bynum so it's a wash. If both teams were at 100% Lakers would still be up 20.

roll.gif
  You guys have more talent so we're down by 20 isn't that bad.
laugh.gif
 We still half 2 qtrs to play so we'll see what happens. 

Back
Top Bottom