[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I know he is just a rookie so save that.. but how are you guys so high on Ebanks?? dude has no basketball IQ... you could see it on the 3 on 2 break led by Blake.. he clogged it so there was no spacing! and he let Vlad go right around him i think on the next play down.. seems to get lost... i dunno saw him a little in the preseason and seen him last night..

I know he is just a rookie so save that.. but how are you guys so high on Ebanks?? dude has no basketball IQ... you could see it on the 3 on 2 break led by Blake.. he clogged it so there was no spacing! and he let Vlad go right around him i think on the next play down.. seems to get lost... i dunno saw him a little in the preseason and seen him last night..

Originally Posted by thejrob

And i know Odom always plays pretty well when he starts, but USA basketball was a blessing for us
pimp.gif

yep.

we did what we were supposed to do and thats blow out a team like the warriors. not gonna get too excited over that but a win is a win.

Originally Posted by thejrob

And i know Odom always plays pretty well when he starts, but USA basketball was a blessing for us
pimp.gif

yep.

we did what we were supposed to do and thats blow out a team like the warriors. not gonna get too excited over that but a win is a win.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Am i the only one that's excited to see the bench play tonight? 
laugh.gif

Blake + Brown  + Barnes =
pimp.gif

Nope same here. The bench has been great so far and it will only get better.I really believe we can have a better regular season record this year then the past 3 years.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Am i the only one that's excited to see the bench play tonight? 
laugh.gif

Blake + Brown  + Barnes =
pimp.gif

Nope same here. The bench has been great so far and it will only get better.I really believe we can have a better regular season record this year then the past 3 years.

The new Killer B's..........

Bynum
Barnes
Bryant
Brown
Blake

We could throw that lineup out there on given nights as well. 
pimp.gif

Lovin the way Barnes is lookin so far, he's a better passer then I expected.  And the way we are back cutting right now is insane. 

Gasol having the summer off, and Odom the summer to work with team USA is the biggest blessing I have seen.  If it were the other way around and Gasol played all summer and Odom sat on the couch, Gasol would be dog tired, and Odom would be way outta shape.  But Odom has had low minutes for the past couple years, less wear and tear on him then Gasol, this has worked out perfect. 

Still though, Kobe needs to keep getting into shape, the new guys need to keep working in the triangle, and Bynum needs to keep getting himself closer to game action.  Sounds weird, but before you know it, it will be January, then all star break, etc etc etc.  But good start so far. 

The new Killer B's..........

Bynum
Barnes
Bryant
Brown
Blake

We could throw that lineup out there on given nights as well. 
pimp.gif

Lovin the way Barnes is lookin so far, he's a better passer then I expected.  And the way we are back cutting right now is insane. 

Gasol having the summer off, and Odom the summer to work with team USA is the biggest blessing I have seen.  If it were the other way around and Gasol played all summer and Odom sat on the couch, Gasol would be dog tired, and Odom would be way outta shape.  But Odom has had low minutes for the past couple years, less wear and tear on him then Gasol, this has worked out perfect. 

Still though, Kobe needs to keep getting into shape, the new guys need to keep working in the triangle, and Bynum needs to keep getting himself closer to game action.  Sounds weird, but before you know it, it will be January, then all star break, etc etc etc.  But good start so far. 

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Whatever Khloe is doing to or feeding Lamar she needs to continue that...

I think 99.99% of that is what's already been mentioned, his experience with Team USA.

Unless she's feeding him those Candy cane cupcakes before the games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Whatever Khloe is doing to or feeding Lamar she needs to continue that...

I think 99.99% of that is what's already been mentioned, his experience with Team USA.

Unless she's feeding him those Candy cane cupcakes before the games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want to see the ice on the knees by the fourth quarter.  Hope we don't take them for granted with Z-Bo out.

I want to see the ice on the knees by the fourth quarter.  Hope we don't take them for granted with Z-Bo out.

killer b's is on point
pimp.gif
cant wait to go to the warrior/laker game and see the salty warrior fans

killer b's is on point
pimp.gif
cant wait to go to the warrior/laker game and see the salty warrior fans

no word can describe how happy i am. I know it's only regular season. Man our bench is awesome. please keep it up till the finals lol.

Back
Top Bottom