[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Saw the throwbacks at champs a few days ago, might wanna check it out for those who are interested.

And like I've said about a dozen times. Kobe is having an underrated season if that's even possible. People are just sick of hearing about him.

All-Star game coming up...Hopefully he goes out and gets the ASG MVP one last time.
pimp.gif

^Word. Im not anywhere near a Champs. I did a quick Google search and only found Kobe and Pau.
Black Mamba movie poster dropped at my work a few weeks ago and I put in the word for dibs on it but just found out some goober beat me to it 
mad.gif

Yeah, Im mad.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by KenJi714

MR J 858 wrote:

Originally Posted by gijace

I guess Kobe and Ray are in good terms now..

*scratches head* What you talking about?
��
You must start watching Lakers in after 07 or something . Kobe and Ray Allen were rivals from 03-07.

Oh word? So just because there's a "Rival" they can't have respect or sportsmanship?
laugh.gif
�is this real life?

Kobe has respect for Ray and Ray�has respect for�Kobe. Just because it's rival doesn't mean they in bad terms.

Larry and Magic were rivals... but they still had respect for eachother.

Well that little beef back in 2004 & 2005 right after Kobe signed that extension, then in a pre season game Kobe did this to Jesus:

And Ray Ray didn't have some nice things to say after that game but was like Nostradamus and said "Kobe will put up crazy stats without Shaq and in a few years will ask for a trade"
laugh.gif

Kobe response was pretty heated and he said "Don't compare me & mention me in the same breathe with him"

Yes I understand that. I remember those days too.

But you guys don't understand where i'm getting at. Kobe gave props to Ray for breaking the record. He congradulated him! Game recognizes game, it's respect, it's sportsmanship!

Giving players respect has nothing to do with being in good or bad terms with him. Get what i'm saying?

Just because I don't like you, doesn't mean I can't respect you. Even if were in "bad terms" it shouldn't mean I can't congradulate you if you accomplished an individual achievement.
But you said they're in good term now. So your post make no sense. You probably one of these bandwagon Lakers fan
laugh.gif
. How old are you son ?

eek.gif
Holy crap! I said that? You sure... because i'm looking at my posts and i'm trying to find out where I said that.

Still looking...

Nope, I don't see it. Do you know how to even read? We all notice you can't even spell or put a sentence correctly together
laugh.gif

Bandwagon fan
laugh.gif
that's cute bro... real cute! Who are you anyway? Coming at me because you're mad about sportsmanship. Do you even play any sports? You're probably just a 300lb couch potato.

roll.gif
How ironic. Look at your last two posts and tell me who can't spell. Just scroll up and look at your own posts. Ironic
laugh.gif

Fyi I do play sport and don't call me "Bro" .

--Ok ok ok ok...so I been wrong this whole road trip.
--Lakers were lucky that Boston and NY arent far from each other so the back to back didnt hurt em.
--KObe had an efficent night from the field but only cuz it was MSG.

--Orlando on Sunday will drop 3 point bombs on the Lakers which should put LA away by halftime.
--Magic 109 Lakers 95 Final

if they win Sunday, I can see a 7-0 trip....but Charlotte is always tough for us

3-point shooting teams always give us trouble too, but great trip so far

GO LAKERS

MR J 858 wrote:

��
You must start watching Lakers in after 07 or something . Kobe and Ray Allen were rivals from 03-07.

Oh word? So just because there's a "Rival" they can't have respect or sportsmanship?
laugh.gif
�is this real life?

Kobe has respect for Ray and Ray�has respect for�Kobe. Just because it's rival doesn't mean they in bad terms.

Well that little beef back in 2004 & 2005 right after Kobe signed that extension, then in a pre season game Kobe did this to Jesus:

And Ray Ray didn't have some nice things to say after that game but was like Nostradamus and said "Kobe will put up crazy stats without Shaq and in a few years will ask for a trade"
laugh.gif

Kobe response was pretty heated and he said "Don't compare me & mention me in the same breathe with him"

But you guys don't understand where i'm getting at. Kobe gave props to Ray for breaking the record. He congradulated him! Game recognizes game, it's respect, it's sportsmanship!

Giving players respect has nothing to do with being in good or bad terms with him. Get what i'm saying?

Just because I don't like you, doesn't mean I can't respect you. Even if were in "bad terms" it shouldn't mean I can't congradulate you if you accomplished an individual achievement.
But you said they're in good term now. So your post make no sense. You probably one of these bandwagon Lakers fan
laugh.gif
. How old are you son ?

eek.gif
Holy crap! I said that? You sure... because i'm looking at my posts and i'm trying to find out where I said that.

Still looking...

Nope, I don't see it. Do you know how to even read? We all notice you can't even spell or put a sentence correctly together
laugh.gif

Bandwagon fan
laugh.gif
that's cute bro... real cute! Who are you anyway? Coming at me because you're mad about sportsmanship. Do you even play any sports? You're probably just a 300lb couch potato.
roll.gif
How ironic. Look at your last two posts and tell me who can't spell. Just scroll up and look at your own posts. Ironic
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
how is it okay for you to call somebody "son", and then you tell somebody not to call you "bro".............just curious
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

MR J 858 wrote:

��

laugh.gif
�is this real life?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. How old are you son ?

eek.gif

Still looking...

laugh.gif

Bandwagon fan
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
how is it okay for you to call somebody "son", and then you tell somebody not to call you "bro".............just curious
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
I know right? This guy is straight up salty, i'm not sure what I did. But he still hasn't answered my question, he's to busy defending himself and getting butt-hurt over everything I say.

"Don't call me bro"
laugh.gif
Acting like he's in 1st Grade, on some "Na uhh... I know you are, but what am I?" or my personal favorite "I'm made out of rubber, you're made out of glue... whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

COME AT ME, BRO!!!!!

MR J 858 wrote:

��

laugh.gif
�is this real life?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. How old are you son ?

eek.gif

Still looking...

laugh.gif

Bandwagon fan
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
I know right? This guy is straight up salty, i'm not sure what I did. But he still hasn't answered my question, he's to busy defending himself and getting butt-hurt over everything I say.

"Don't call me bro"
laugh.gif
Acting like he's in 1st Grade, on some "Na uhh... I know you are, but what am I?" or my personal favorite "I'm made out of rubber, you're made out of glue... whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

COME AT ME, BRO!!!!!

roll.gif
Oh let me guess you probably drive a truck . Whatever i quit

MR J 858 wrote:

��

laugh.gif
�is this real life?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. How old are you son ?

eek.gif

Still looking...

laugh.gif

Bandwagon fan
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

"Don't call me bro"
laugh.gif

COME AT ME, BRO!!!!!
roll.gif
Oh let me guess you probably drive a truck . Whatever i quit

eek.gif
laugh.gif
That's the second time on NT i've heard that. Please tell me, how does the word "Bro" correlate in anyway shape or form with driving a truck?

MIND = BLOWN!!!!!

Originally Posted by knightngale

I have never liked the newer jersey's they have used since the opening to staples. v necks? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my feelings exactly for the last 11yrs. v neck jerseys are horrible
tired.gif

Hyped for tomorrow, should be a good game.
Any word on Barnes? I thought I heard Stu say something about him during the Knicks game
nerd.gif

--Well the day is here. The Magic have been struggling lately but should be able to put it together at home today.
--I expect alot of 3 point bombs to put LA away nice and early. Lakers suck at guarding the 3 line.

--Magic got this.
--And too bad Lakers play the Bobcats the next day. Thats like the eastern conference equivalent of playing in the Rose Garden. Instant L.
--Well, at least they got a 4 game wining streak, insuring a +.500 road trip I guess.

Darth im well aware of the way you do things 
laugh.gif
, but EVERY game....Maybe you should switch it up a few times or it might lose its effectiveness. 

This game was terrible all around. I can not believe phil got outcoached by the worst coach in the nba 
roll.gif
. Seeing Brian shaw as assistant coach brings my confidence down as well.

I have no idea what kobe was trying to do out there. shooting jumpers over turkoglu instead of driving?
eyes.gif

Shannon brown HAS TO ##%$%$# STOP shooting the ball every time he touches it. Dude was forcing a lot of bad shots and was not making anything.

This game shows how Gasol can be taken out of the game COMPLETELY by someone with a lil muscle and how useless Bynum is in the post.
Most of the points bynum actually scores is off plays created by others or garbage points from rebounds. Dude is just not reliable in the post. ANT THEN HE WANTED TO IMITATE HOWARD AND SHOT A JUMPER
indifferent.gif

So much for our size and getting outrebounded by 12
eyes.gif

The biggest problem is the perimeter players though. They can not make open jumpers if their lives depended on it. I don't see the lakers getting far in the playoffs if they do not step up.

I'm looking at our bench like "who is gonna score for us?"

I hope when Barnes comes back that he'll fill the void for a perimeter scorer. Not a damn thing was dropping for these guys today and they still left dudes wide open defensively.

Bad game
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom