[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Still wouldn't be mad if they somehow got Melo, but considering Boston was nowhere near full strength (but hey when are they ever really fully healthy nowadays), don't put too much emphasis on this win. We'll see how they finish the rest of this trip out.

For those of you who don't think this win means anything...imagine if we would of lost? Lmao

The panic...Trade rumors...Would of been through the roof. Not just on this forum, but on LebronSPN, etc.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by gijace

I guess Kobe and Ray are in good terms now..

*scratches head* What you talking about?

You must start watching Lakers in after 07 or something . Kobe and Ray Allen were rivals from 03-07.

And Kobe punked ray back in those days.

I still remember that game against the Sonics the day or so after Allen made comments on KB....KB destroyed him

Originally Posted by KenJi714

You must start watching Lakers in after 07 or something . Kobe and Ray Allen were rivals from 03-07.

Oh word? So just because there's a "Rival" they can't have respect or sportsmanship?
laugh.gif
 is this real life?

Kobe has respect for Ray and Ray has respect for Kobe. Just because it's rival doesn't mean they in bad terms.

Larry and Magic were rivals... but they still had respect for eachother.

--OK OK OK..I been wrong 3 times in a row now.
--But the win in Boston took alot of energy out of the Lakers ans the Knicks should win comfortably tomorrow.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--OK OK OK..I been wrong 3 times in a row now.
--But the win in Boston took alot of energy out of the Lakers ans the Knicks should win comfortably tomorrow.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good win. Knew they had it in em.
Kobe went off in the second half.

And I dont know how some Laker fans can be so negative and pessimistic, it baffles me 
laugh.gif

��

Oh word? So just because there's a "Rival" they can't have respect or sportsmanship?
laugh.gif
�is this real life?

Kobe has respect for Ray and Ray�has respect for�Kobe. Just because it's rival doesn't mean they in bad terms.

Well that little beef back in 2004 & 2005 right after Kobe signed that extension, then in a pre season game Kobe did this to Jesus:

And Ray Ray didn't have some nice things to say after that game but was like Nostradamus and said "Kobe will put up crazy stats without Shaq and in a few years will ask for a trade"
laugh.gif

Kobe response was pretty heated and he said "Don't compare me & mention me in the same breathe with him"

MR J 858 wrote:

��

laugh.gif
�is this real life?

Kobe has respect for Ray and Ray�has respect for�Kobe. Just because it's rival doesn't mean they in bad terms.

Well that little beef back in 2004 & 2005 right after Kobe signed that extension, then in a pre season game Kobe did this to Jesus:

And Ray Ray didn't have some nice things to say after that game but was like Nostradamus and said "Kobe will put up crazy stats without Shaq and in a few years will ask for a trade"
laugh.gif

Kobe response was pretty heated and he said "Don't compare me & mention me in the same breathe with him"

Yes I understand that. I remember those days too.

But you guys don't understand where i'm getting at. Kobe gave props to Ray for breaking the record. He congradulated him! Game recognizes game, it's respect, it's sportsmanship!

Giving players respect has nothing to do with being in good or bad terms with him. Get what i'm saying?

Just because I don't like you, doesn't mean I can't respect you. Even if were in "bad terms" it shouldn't mean I can't congradulate you if you accomplished an individual achievement.

Well if we don't get melo, I really wish we could at least swap out fish for chauncey. I really truly wish Mitch could pull some type of 'pau for kwame' type g moves and pull melo without losing our core. I wish he could toss in another cheatcode and jus hook us up again.

Lol wishful thinkin.

This was a big win even with the celtics injuries. This win helps the lakers' mentality. If you can win at boston then you can win anywhere. 

Originally Posted by Freeze

Well if we don't get melo, I really wish we could at least swap out fish for chauncey. I really truly wish Mitch could pull some type of 'pau for kwame' type g moves and pull melo without losing our core. I wish he could toss in another cheatcode and jus hook us up again.

Lol wishful thinkin.

QFT.

I watched the second half again and now agree we need Bynum inside.
He might not fill up the stat sheet, but his presence and size are necessary.

Back
Top Bottom