[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

no word can describe how happy i am. I know it's only regular season. Man our bench is awesome. please keep it up till the finals lol.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

damn we look good
pimp.gif

Wow, I know it's early but I'm loving the blowouts right now. Steve Blake and Matt Barnes have been phenomenal off the bench as well as Shannon.

Wow, I know it's early but I'm loving the blowouts right now. Steve Blake and Matt Barnes have been phenomenal off the bench as well as Shannon.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

so far all is well, i kinda like these blowout wins it's like proving a point to the rest of the league.
we're doing what we are supposed to do and blow out teams like the grizz and the warriors. proving a point to the rest of the league is dominating teams like the thunder, boston and miami. till then im obviously content and fortunate we are winning but im looking at the bigger picture. cant get too high over wins against teams we're supposed to beat.

just my thoughts

so far all is well, i kinda like these blowout wins it's like proving a point to the rest of the league.
we're doing what we are supposed to do and blow out teams like the grizz and the warriors. proving a point to the rest of the league is dominating teams like the thunder, boston and miami. till then im obviously content and fortunate we are winning but im looking at the bigger picture. cant get too high over wins against teams we're supposed to beat.

just my thoughts

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

just my thoughts

Agreed. But beating Boston, Miami, Thunder.... Means nothing in the regular season like it or not.

Magic swept us in 2009 and we still beat them in the Finals. Cavs, Celtics, beat us plenty of times and we still got the Celtics in the finals.

In 2008 we dominated the regular season and the whole playoffs until we lost in the finals.

This team isn't the same team, but the way the Lakers win and lose is very different from other teams. I know we're suppost to be beating certain teams, but us dominating the regular season isn't always a good thing.

We finished off terrible last season and we still got the job done to everyones surprise. People were counting us out the first round against the Thunder.

Just wait till we lose against a crappy team or get blown out, all the haters will come out of hiding like it really means something to the Back2Back champs.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

just my thoughts

Agreed. But beating Boston, Miami, Thunder.... Means nothing in the regular season like it or not.

Magic swept us in 2009 and we still beat them in the Finals. Cavs, Celtics, beat us plenty of times and we still got the Celtics in the finals.

In 2008 we dominated the regular season and the whole playoffs until we lost in the finals.

This team isn't the same team, but the way the Lakers win and lose is very different from other teams. I know we're suppost to be beating certain teams, but us dominating the regular season isn't always a good thing.

We finished off terrible last season and we still got the job done to everyones surprise. People were counting us out the first round against the Thunder.

Just wait till we lose against a crappy team or get blown out, all the haters will come out of hiding like it really means something to the Back2Back champs.

Looking good last night against the Queens. Kobe did his thing. Renegades did there thing. even Fisher scored over 10. Looking good in LaLa Land...

Looking good last night against the Queens. Kobe did his thing. Renegades did there thing. even Fisher scored over 10. Looking good in LaLa Land...

^ Agreed. Game last night looked awesome. Those 2 lobs in the 2nd... Kobe to Lamar and then Barnes to Kobe... boss.
smokin.gif

*edit*So yeah, I could have swore I saw a Kobe to Lamar lob, but I just saw SportsCenter, and it showed Kobe to Pau and Barnes to Kobe. Am I making up Kobe to Lamar in my mind?
laugh.gif
I like what Barnes and Blake have done so far.
smokin.gif

^ Agreed. Game last night looked awesome. Those 2 lobs in the 2nd... Kobe to Lamar and then Barnes to Kobe... boss.
smokin.gif

*edit*So yeah, I could have swore I saw a Kobe to Lamar lob, but I just saw SportsCenter, and it showed Kobe to Pau and Barnes to Kobe. Am I making up Kobe to Lamar in my mind?
laugh.gif
I like what Barnes and Blake have done so far.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom