[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

watching the SVP show on mute and i saw "battier to the celtics?" by the time i un-muted they had moved onto somethin else. anyone heard about this?

i would be type shook of this move if there is any truth to it...

^^ Seems like the Celtics built a team strictly for the Lakers, and they're going above and beyond if they get Shane. Already got abuncha bigs, now defenders.

I always thought Teyshaun would fit well on the Lakers but like you said not sure who we could trade.

Battier to the Celtics is dead, nothing Houston wants from Boston's roster.  Unless they find a third team to involve, Battier won't be a Celtic. 

*whew* 

i thought it was shown battier cant stop kb24 anymore. Kobe has seemed to outlast all of his rival defenders. bowen, battier, bell...kobe styled on the last 2 twice this season already

^ Kobe can't be stopped, but that doesn't mean it wont help. They're already a good defensive team, he would just make them better which is never a good thing.

You wanna talk about panic, if LA loses tonight, with the second of a back to back IN Portland tomorrow night, Laker fans be on meltdown like never seen before. 

So for the sake of fans everywhere, it would be wise for them to try to win tonight. 
laugh.gif

Where's the funny?

Sorry. Not trying to be a buzzkill.
laugh.gif

I would find it funny if there were at least some semblance of truth in it.

Dude puts all his energy in the playoffs. And still puts in work in the reg. season.

Enh... I'm sure I'm taking it too seriously or something.

When he was all over lebron in the 2nd quarter..
i started laughing thinking to myself
where is this defense during the regular season

Ska, paused the movie so I can watch the game, LOVIN it so far. He just came back to Rucker from that prep school.........

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Where's the funny?

Sorry. Not trying to be a buzzkill.
laugh.gif

I would find it funny if there were at least some semblance of truth in it.

Dude puts all his energy in the playoffs. And still puts in work in the reg. season.

Enh... I'm sure I'm taking it too seriously or something.

I agree...From the way the Lakers play Kobe puts in the most work during regular season games since he seems to be the only one who cares when we lose.

Wonder where that pic originated.. Lebronjames.com?

--That wasnt a flagrant.
--That pic^ is not really funny, just slightly amusing...

--Its early but I guess I might be wrong about this one...

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

^u think it was going to be close?

i bet the lakers -8 tonight. hawks cant match up with size.

--Actually I originally had the Hawks winning by 7.
--But that kind of thinking usually works out for me..or us. However you wanna look at it.

Back
Top Bottom