[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

people want Farmar back?
laugh.gif

i'd rather take iverson before taking back that POS

^on some real stuff tho watch game 6 last yr. It's not the triangle that won them the championship last yr. and yr before. Triangle is played out, it's just being used to avoid confusion. But when the %%@% hits the fan, It's all up on their skills. They won 2 championships with Farmar, and been in the finals 3times. Don't tell me his game didn't work out.

Originally Posted by CoolDee

^on some real stuff tho watch game 6 last yr. It's not the triangle that won them the championship last yr. and yr before. Triangle is played out, it's just being used to avoid confusion. But when the %%@% hits the fan, It's all up on their skills. They won 2 championships with Farmar, and been in the finals 3times. Don't tell me his game didn't work out.

This dude
laugh.gif

QFT. Log off and don't come back in our thread. Take your reckless talk to ISS. There are plenty of kids there who will listen to your non sense.

Your a perfect example of why other team fan bases here on  NT don't like and don't want to give us any respect.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Shiet last summer during free agency more teams were interested in and wanted Shannon Brown than Farmar
laugh.gif

That says a lot on how bad Farmar sucks.

Farmar was basically Smush Parker without the bad attitude & Smushcalade
roll.gif

Only nice thing I will say about him is that he worked hard and made some hustle plays. Coming out of UCLA he went so late in the 1st round because he had basically no jumper & 3 point range. He made excuses back then also, saying Ben Howland's system is more defensive oriented and he didn't get enough opportunities
laugh.gif
yeah ok buddy everyone knows that those UCLA teams were lead to the final four by Kevin Love & Aaron Afflao.

Farmar? No jumper and 3pt range? Did u ever watch a game? Before u insult me dude, look @ Steve Blake's jumpers and the way he releases the ball. Well I bet you can't even notice that cos u probably don't know how to shoot. That dude Blake releases the ball like a frickin newbie. smh to you. What reckless talk are you talkin about, I've read my last post and I can see no reckelss sentence. You are a sensitive dude. I bet you're a fugly dude that don't even know how to play. Im done here. It's a wrap

%*#! Farmar.

Blake's been a slight disappointment, but who expected big numbers? He was brought in to run the offense and knock down threes (37 3PT% this season).

Shiet last summer during free agency more teams were interested in and wanted Shannon Brown than Farmar
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Only nice thing I will say about him is that he worked hard and made some hustle plays. Coming out of UCLA he went so late in the 1st round because he had basically no jumper & 3 point range. He made excuses back then also, saying Ben Howland's system is more defensive oriented and he didn't get enough opportunities
laugh.gif
yeah ok buddy everyone knows that those UCLA teams were lead to the final four by Kevin Love & Aaron Afflao.

Farmar? No jumper and 3pt range? Did u ever watch a game? Before u insult me dude, look @ Steve Blake's jumpers and the way he releases the ball. Well I bet you can't even notice that cos u probably don't know how to shoot. That dude Blake releases the ball like a frickin newbie. smh to you. What reckless talk are you talkin about, I've read my last post and I can see no reckelss sentence. You are a sensitive dude. I bet you're a fugly dude that don't even know how to play. Im done here. It's a wrap

roll.gif

This dude. Do you seriously have like a 4th graders reading level.

Your posts and responses on here just get more comical on how bad you make yourself look
laugh.gif

Saying Phil Jackson triangle offense is played out
laugh.gif
Yeah ok. It's gotten the Lakers to the finals the past 3 years and won us 2 rings. Yeah most Laker fans on here will say you are talking reckless and out your +%%.

Also did you not read where I said Farmar coming out of college and his days at UCLA he had no jumper or 3? Heck even his 3 years with the Lakers Farmar liked & shot more 3's than regular jumpers.  Seriously that was the book on him back then and I've been watching him since then and have watched UCLA and pac-10 hoops basketball before you were probably even born
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

these 3 lines are bull %$##. nobody wanted shannon brown. thats why the lakers re signed him for a bag of chips aka 2 mill a year.

Shannon Brown’s agent Mark Bartelstein indicated that the guard would likely accept the Lakers’ offer after receiving unappealing offers from other teams, including Utah and Indiana
farmar would prolly tell you +*%%! please i got a 3 year 12 mil contract........ you do the math...

Shannon Brown IS basically Smush Parker without the bad attitude & Smushcalade 

fixed for you. damn dude u becoming one of the biggest laker homers round here....

Your a perfect example of why other team fan bases here on  NT don't like and don't want to give us any respect.

WOW i just noticed ur screen name. ur notorious 858 the laker version of zodogg.... no YOU are the reason why people hate laker fans... i was wondering why most of your post are hating on other teams and being a homer for the lakers....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

roll.gif

these 3 lines are bull %$##. nobody wanted shannon brown. thats why the lakers re signed him for a bag of chips aka 2 mill a year.

Shannon Brown’s agent Mark Bartelstein indicated that the guard would likely accept the Lakers’ offer after receiving unappealing offers from other teams, including Utah and Indiana
farmar would prolly tell you +*%%! please i got a 3 year 12 mil contract........ you do the math...

fixed for you. damn dude u becoming one of the biggest laker homers round here....

WOW i just noticed ur screen name. ur notorious 858 the laker version of zodogg.... no YOU are the reason why people hate laker fans... i was wondering why most of your post are hating on other teams and being a homer for the lakers....

Wow your the biggest flip flopper & fake !%* poser Laker fan here on NT.

That's why a ton of Laker fans including me have put you on IGNORE so many times and don't pay attention to your childish behavior here on NT.

Good game tonight.
Griffin seemed like he wasnt trying as hard as usual.
Im hopin for a win against OKC but Im afraid theyll probably be too fast for the Lakers.
Maybe Barnes will be well enough to play and we wont have to watch Puke.
Must be nice to be him, on one of the best teams in the NBA, pullin a few million a year from the bench, playing alongside Kobe, all the while not improving one damn bit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Thank You.

i seriously hate Luke Walton. Son is so slow and unathletic. I think the reason he's still on the team because of the NBA "all team must have at least one white dude on the bench policy" smdh hahaha. Is there an all black team in the NBA ? i don't think so

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Farmar was yelling at Phil last season and commented about wanting to be a starting point guard wherever that might be right after the Lakers won the title.
laugh.gif

Guy was an idiot and didn't run the triangle for %%#!. He would pull up like he was somebody smh.

Everyone hated him and now all the sudden people are bringing him up again. I swear the day he was gone was one of the happiest days for plenty Laker fans.

Him ending up in NJ was just
laugh.gif

Last place team, and ears is still on the bench.
Yelling @ PJ? Read PJ's book Journey to the Ring and you'll see how PJ complemented Farmar. & You're gonna tell me he didn't run the triangle? Like Steve Blake is doing sh** on the triangle. HOW MANY TIMES did it happened when the Lakers were down by double digits and PJ will sit down the starters but then Farmar and the bench will start a frickin run huh? You're gonna tell me he will pull up like somebody? Well buddy, Farmar is somebody & most of the time HE NAILED THOSE JUMPERS. Look if they really care about the 3's that much, they wouldn't trade Sasha Vujacic. All this team care about is defense. That's pretty much it. Most of their points will come in the paint and that's real talk.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Farmar is a gaddamn bum.
Dude is dunking on KG, playing defense,& diving on the hardwood and you'll call him a bum? This type of comment is so pointless & frickin irritating

Odom & Barnes is the only legit contender in that bench. Let's all be real in here, The Lakers will CRAWL in getting that 3-peat

Farmar was yelling at Phil last season and commented about wanting to be a starting point guard wherever that might be right after the Lakers won the title.
laugh.gif

Guy was an idiot and didn't run the triangle for %%#!. He would pull up like he was somebody smh.

Everyone hated him and now all the sudden people are bringing him up again. I swear the day he was gone was one of the happiest days for plenty Laker fans.

Him ending up in NJ was just
laugh.gif

Last place team, and ears is still on the bench.
Yelling @ PJ? Read PJ's book Journey to the Ring and you'll see how PJ complemented Farmar. & You're gonna tell me he didn't run the triangle? Like Steve Blake is doing sh** on the triangle. HOW MANY TIMES did it happened when the Lakers were down by double digits and PJ will sit down the starters but then Farmar and the bench will start a frickin run huh? You're gonna tell me he will pull up like somebody? Well buddy, Farmar is somebody & most of the time HE NAILED THOSE JUMPERS. Look if they really care about the 3's that much, they wouldn't trade Sasha Vujacic. All this team care about is defense. That's pretty much it. Most of their points will come in the paint and that's real talk.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Farmar is a gaddamn bum.
Dude is dunking on KG, playing defense,& diving on the hardwood and you'll call him a bum? This type of comment is so pointless & frickin irritating

Farmar was garbage for us, why do you think they let him go so easily and nobody gave a *@!!. If you want him back go watch the Nets
laugh.gif

I just find it funny that the dude who told everyone to stop talking about the Lakers is in here talking about some dude that's not even part of the team anymore 
laugh.gif

Farmar was garbage for us, why do you think they let him go so easily and nobody gave a *@!!. If you want him back go watch the Nets
laugh.gif
Nash wrote:
Farmar is trash...I thought this was unanimous

like the Lakers can handle $12mil for Farmar. dumb laker fans. epic dumbness in this thread.

Dunking on KG?
roll.gif

Playing defense?
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dives on hardwood?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Story, is cool bro but its time for you log off.

--Why are we discussing the '08 Finals. That was 3 yrs ago.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

--Welp, I guess I was wrong about the Clippers taking this one. Oh well.
ohwell.gif

--The Lakers have had a lucky 3 game streak but it all ends in OKC tomorrow.
--Embarrassed on national TV once again.
--Thunder 101 Lakers 87 Final

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Why are we discussing the '08 Finals. That was 3 yrs ago.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

--Welp, I guess I was wrong about the Clippers taking this one. Oh well.
ohwell.gif

--The Lakers have had a lucky 3 game streak but it all ends in OKC tomorrow.
--Embarrassed on national TV once again.
--Thunder 101 Lakers 87 Final

Wow I know we don't do well on ABC but I doubt we will be embarrassed. I think this is the typical lakers. Have some low spots get everybody worried and then make the playoff push. They do this every year. It's going to be tough to get the 3peat but I still believe!

There's really no reason we should lose tomorrow outside of not bringing effort. Pound OKC on the inside repeatedly and make KD contested shots and it should be an easy win. No excuse for Pau and Drew to not have 50 pts 20+ rebs combined.

Lakers by 9.

Back
Top Bottom