[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

too bad we cant get the 2006 luke walton back
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by MR J 858

I don't know about going after Bibby if he is put on waivers.I mean what does he still have left in him? The past 2 years in ATL dude has looked chubby and like he's on his last legs. Out of all those guys from the old Kings teams that we went to battle with back in 01 & 02 Peja is like the only guy looking like he's having a bounce back year is Peja with the Mavs right now.

RIP if he is bought out he's going to be to expensive and he will more than likely end up staying in the east going to a contender like the Bulls, C's, or Heat. I heard the Pistons had a deal that was going to send him to the Bulls but RIP F'ed around with all that recent coach boycott drama going on with the Pistons.
my friend.. i think you're forgetting about hedo... he's doing his thing with the magic...

i dont think rip would be a good thing for the lakers.. could be... but then get rid of another wing, or luke...or ebanks or luke

Oh yeah I forgot about the Turkish Jordan
laugh.gif

Maybe because he sucked balls earlier this year with the Suns before Orlando realized they made a mistake by not paying him 2 summers ago and then replacing him with half man/half a season Vince Carter.

Nobody on  the Lakers could buy a shot that 1st quarter 5-22 from the field as a team 
sick.gif

Gasol was not looking to score
eyes.gif

Only good thing I saw that quarter was Bynum got off to a good start.

Man Shannon Brown's shot selection lately has been horrible.

Heck right now the Lakers are stinking it up so bad that Odom is missing layup he usually hits.

30% shooting as a team in the 1st half 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I mean shiet if their shots aren't falling why the hell are we not pounding the ball inside to Pau. This exactly where Pau needs to demand the ball more down low on the block.

Bynum's dumb +++ picked up 2 stupid offensive fouls.

Man I don't know who else has NBA League Pass or is watching on the illegal streams but tonight the FSN North TV crew sure as hell love Kobe & the Lakers.

I seriously can't remember the past 7 years watching a Laker road game on League Pass where I heard a road teams home TV crew  slurp so hard on Kobe.

laugh.gif

^yeah, my tv isn't working right so i have to watch it on the internet and these dudes love kobe. nothing but praise for him

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

^yeah, my tv isn't working right so i have to watch it on the internet and these dudes love kobe. nothing but praise for him
I know what funny is that Kobe is having a horrible shooting night from the field also
laugh.gif

Ugly game for both teams offensively. It's not even all about defense, haven't seen this many missed open shots in a long time.

Oh well, should end up a W if Lakers don't blow this lead and we can forget about it.

Back
Top Bottom