[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by presequel

hopefully odom is not celebrating *%$#

Dudes married to a Kardashian...Of course he celebrated.
laugh.gif

Him & Pau can't possibly play any worse though.

Kobe said he's not going to wait around for these guys to get going and he's right. I always laugh when I turn on the radio and hear people say that Kobe shot too much and doesn't get our bigs involved...... There's always people always want to blame KB, but if Pau is as good as people claim, dude should be able to get himself going and accept the blame.

With that said I don't expect Pau to have an awful game, he knows what he has to do.

We should get a W tonight, too bad I got class at night SMFH.
mad.gif

--Hornets go up 2-0 tonight. Stunning us once again.
--EVeryone including CP goes into panick mode.
--If Lakers win tonight, I wont post till next round.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

I'll be the first to say it.......I don't think putting kobe on cp3 is gonna work all night

Kobe's knees are not going to hold up. Dude is 32 with bad knees guarding an elite young PG. Smh

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by thachosen123

I'll be the first to say it.......I don't think putting kobe on cp3 is gonna work all night

Kobe's knees are not going to hold up. Dude is 32 with bad knees guarding an elite young PG. Smh

Yep, and he doesn't fight off the screen most of the time, forcing others to switch way too often

Maybe Phil needs to get Pau into some pick n rolls to get him going because he's getting pushed around in the post.

They almost ran exclusively pick and roll w/he and Kobe last game in the 4th and Pau just decided to camp out at the 3 point line. It's nothing schematically wrong right now dude is not giving good effort out there and has turned into his usual charmin self.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

They almost ran exclusively pick and roll w/he and Kobe last game in the 4th and Pau just decided to camp out at the 3 point line. It's nothing schematically wrong right now dude is not giving good effort out there and has turned into his usual charmin self.
Yeah I saw that last game.  Just thinking they should try it again this game with different results?  But you're right, he looks like he's disinterested out there.

Back
Top Bottom