[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

have you seen me?

pau_gasol.jpg

Anyone see Birdman sitting in Jack's seats? With his son?

Those two fools been texting the whole time, absolutely pathetic

It's wild as to how good CP3 is smh. Dude is a superstar. I love the way they've been playing him tho..minus the end of qtrs. A lot less dimes and points. That helps. It's funny that were doin better but were still not really doin that well. Just in spurts.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Hornets go up 2-0 tonight. Stunning us once again.
--EVeryone including CP goes into panick mode.
--If Lakers win tonight, I wont post till next round.

laugh.gif

See you next round bro.

Ariza knows kobe too well. He knows where he likes to get the ball and his tendencies. He locked him down tonight
 Ron and Lamar stepped up. Credit goes to Landry and the Hornets they played Pau well. He wasnt able to get into his position and couldnt get a rhythm offensively.

game 3 is crucial. Hope this same intensity shows up 

Kobe didnt get locked down. Dude spent all his energy chasing Paul all game.

What excuse does vagina have for his terrible game? Even when he has good position he passed the ball back out. I'm getting sick of that face up jumper he takes all the time.
He will not have the "kobe taking too many shots" excuse today either.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Kobe didnt get locked down. Dude spent all his energy chasing Paul all game.

What excuse does vagina have for his terrible game? Even when he has good position he passed the ball back out. I'm getting sick of that face up jumper he takes all the time.
He will not have the "kobe taking too many shots" excuse today either.

it was the right play though, the clock had just reset and he kicked it back out

Kobe get locked down?
laugh.gif

a
Kobe missed like 3 shots in the paint that should of been fouls and a couple of last second shots.

Unreal how Bron, Wade, and Durant can get Jordan calls but Kobe can't even get a call like an Aaron Grey!

What is the agenda with Kobe not getting calls?

ok maybe not "locked down" but he couldnt get into his spots when Ariza was with him.
A couple of times the ball was swung away from him because they couldnt get him the ball. Bynum being aggressive on the opposite side post really helped.

Those would have been the typical Kobe forced shots

If anybody knows Kobe it trev, they used to play one on one in practice like everyday.
He can't lock kob down tho, fam only took 10 shots. An played what 33-34 min.. not a typical Kobe day, but we got the win. He dropped 34 last game and we lost, I can't complain.

Pau needs to grow the !*%% up tho. He acting like a lil $$#+@ right now.

Kobe killed Ariza in game 1....Got the same guy guarding him this game...The difference? Ariza was able to foul Kobe whenever he wanted tonight and get away with it. Everytime he drove to the hole he got fouled and the refs swallowed the whistle. He took one really bad shot which was that 3 pointer which was a stupid shot.

Either way, through alot of the fourth wasn't asking for the ball till the end. I think he didn't care as long as we were up by 10 which we were.

Bottom line, we won with Gasol & Kobe both having bad offensive nights. I like our chances.

Ugly game, but glad the Lakers got the win.
I like the way Artest has been playing.

Where the @$@+ is Gasol though 
nerd.gif
 Im confident he'll get goin soon though.

Bynum surprised me with a few of those jumpshots 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom