[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Lovin' seeing Bynum go hard like that, I used to think he had such a soft mentality but he has seemed to completely changed that this season.

Ariza definitely looks to be goin' extra hard, i mean it IS the playoffs.. but still, him and kobe were jawin' at eachother all night.

Great win though, disappointing we couldnt get Game 1 but I think we'll be just fine. New Orleans is definitely showing some fight out there which will help us in the long run IMO.

Hey I made a Laker inspired tee for the playoffs, there's only one left though if anyones interested.. check it out H5 x LAKESHOW

He can't lock kob down tho, fam only took 10 shots.

And made only 3 of them.

If not taking many shots equals not being locked down, then I can assure you that I could be the least containable player in the NBA because I would never take a shot.

But props to Kobe fot not trying to 6-24 his way out of a bad offensive night and let his teammates take care of business, which is why the Lakers won.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Unreal how Bron, Wade, and Durant can get Jordan calls but Kobe can't even get a call like an Aaron Grey!

What is the agenda with Kobe not getting calls?

Heard this NBA analysis in the radio this week saying that its common knowledge that the refs can't stand kobe and thats why he hasn't been getting a lot of calls. I'd never heard that before, but it kind of makes sense

Originally Posted by mco85

Unreal how Bron, Wade, and Durant can get Jordan calls but Kobe can't even get a call like an Aaron Grey!

Heard this NBA analysis in the radio this week saying that its common knowledge that the refs can't stand kobe and thats why he hasn't been getting a lot of calls. I'd never heard that before, but it kind of makes sense
Gay slurs + EYYYYYY + Handslap = Definitely gets the least "superstar calls"

Originally Posted by CAto312

He's not the only one that complains...Maybe if they made the correct call, he'd stop
nerd.gif

Loved the defense on CP and Bynum leading the way
pimp.gif

roll.gif
at "EYYYYY".  

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Whoever win game 3 will win the series.

That would actually make "some" sense, if this was a best of 5 series.  Since it's not, that's a silly comment. 

Best Avy on NT 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

One of the reasons why I've loved the Lakers winning the last two championships even more is because Kobe hasn't gotten a whole lot of "Superstar" calls, so we've done it with no excuses.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

That would actually make "some" sense, if this was a best of 5 series.  Since it's not, that's a silly comment. 
No crap it's a 7 series sherlock but statistically speaking whoever win game 3 in a best of 7 90% end up winning the series. Playoff facts

^ Pretty sure Phil agrees with that, too.

I swear I heard him say something like that during our 3-peat to start off last decade.

Xtapolapacetl:
props to Kobe fot not trying to 6-24 his way out of a bad offensive night and let his teammates take care of business, which is why the Lakers won.
THIS!!

No crap it's a 7 series sherlock but statistically speaking whoever win game 3 in a best of 7 90% end up winning the series. Playoff facts
Then it's not 100% certain.  You could have given those stats with your statement, or opinion, instead of if sounding like it will happen. 
Lakers were in a similar situation in 2002.  

They split the games at Staples with Sacramento, then Lakers went on to lose Game 3, and won the series.  

Then it's not 100% certain.  You could have given those stats with your statement, or opinion, instead of if sounding like it will happen. 

They split the games at Staples with Sacramento, then Lakers went on to lose Game 3, and won the series.  
Is it really that serious? Dude was expressing his opinion. He doesn't need statements to back it up.

Dudes on here throw !#%* out like "Phil is the most overrated coach", "The triangle sucks and is boring", "Pau Gasol is the most skilled big man in the league"

Let Kenji believe whatever he wants.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dudeskull

Is it really that serious? Dude was expressing his opinion. He doesn't need statements to back it up.

Dudes on here throw !#%* out like "Phil is the most overrated coach", "The triangle sucks and is boring", "Pau Gasol is the most skilled big man in the league"

Let Kenji believe whatever he wants.
tired.gif

Then let's add it to another %!%# that people throw on here like those comments above.  
No it's not that serious to be honest, I expressed my opinion as well by thinking the comment was silly, and that's about it.  

It's a long series. 

what happened to pau? i saw this guy fall on his butt like 4 times last night. he looks weak.

last year he was going at KG in the finals, now average defenders are doing a great job on him smh.

it needs to change FAST or were not going anywhere this year

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

what happened to pau? i saw this guy fall on his butt like 4 times last night. he looks weak.

last year he was going at KG in the finals, now average defenders are doing a great job on him smh.

it needs to change FAST or were not going anywhere this year
They're letting the hornets big men and ariza get away with a lot of contact so far this series. Pau seriously had to get mauled by gray down under to get a call, but barnes gets a flagrant on a pretty routine hard foul.

This series has been surprisingly tough to watch.

You're one slow dude huh ? Or you like to be picky ? I said 90% of time. NBA statistic show team that win game 3 of a series usually end up winning the series 

lmaooo Steve Blake lookin like B. Rabbit haha.

kob bumped this mess outta cp3 haha. "watch out lil beyitch" lol

a lot of acting on that bump as well...just sayin. lol

this series is pretty tough to watch...game 3 will be very telling. if the lakers come out with the same ferocity as last night, i think they'll be able to close out the series in quick fashion.

we definitely need gasol to man up though. while bynum and the bench had an awesome performance last night, that can't always be expected.

with bynum and gasol tearing up the paint together, the hornets would pose no problem to the lakers.

Surprised CP didnt unleash his hocakeness on that bump and fly 10 feet across the court, I really do hate that dude. Its all senseless hate and dont really have a reason for it I just hate him, his game, and his face.

Back
Top Bottom