[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Na i dont want russy. We need a PG who can create.

Hopefully Pau comes out of his shell.

We keep Kobe, Bynum, Pau, Barnes, Artest, and Blake
Why? This is the same group that's getting killed right now. The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again expecting different results. This core has run it's course. The competition is only getting better in the West and the NBA overall, and these guys aren't getting any younger. No need to wait until these guys value diminishes even more, make the moves now if possible so that we can continue to be competitive beyond just one or two more years.

Originally Posted by FOG

Can someone please tell me what happened to Paul Gasol? He was arguably the best PF in past few seasons... The #++* happened? It's like he got neutered or something..

theory 1: his gf dumped his !+#theory 2: he wants to prove he is more important than kobetheory 3: someone %!+%#@ his mom loljust kiddng, we dont know what the @%*# wrong with him but he %!+%#@ us up

yea i dont want Shaw, he my dude, but serious?

Adleman(sp?) Larry Brown and Jerry Sloan is who we should go after.
It must be someone who can coach a good center/guard combo.  A DEFENSIVE MINDED COACH!

I think Westbrook would be good with Kobe.

Anyone who says we need to reload is kidding themself.

We need to rebuild, Kobe is a lock but no one else is for me. Fisher should retire and stay with the organization in some capacity.

Let the D12 era begin:

dwight-howard-lakers.jpg

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

We need to rebuild, Kobe is a lock but no one else is for me. Fisher should retire and stay with the organization in some capacity.

Let the D12 era begin:

dwight-howard-lakers.jpg

This and let Fish work for the Lakers not play.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Let the D12 era begin:

dwight-howard-lakers.jpg

This and let Fish work for the Lakers not play.

breaking news d12 waiting for kobe in the shower lol

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Na i dont want russy. We need a PG who can create.

Hopefully Pau comes out of his shell.

We keep Kobe, Bynum, Pau, Barnes, Artest, and Blake
Why? This is the same group that's getting killed right now. The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again expecting different results. This core has run it's course. The competition is only getting better in the West and the NBA overall, and these guys aren't getting any younger. No need to wait until these guys value diminishes even more, make the moves now if possible so that we can continue to be competitive beyond just one or two more years.

Well we move any of those besides Kobe to get Dwight. We keep Pau.Reason is, there has to be something wrong. We was playing terrific before like a couple. Months ago.Dwight would be great for Pau down there. If we can't keep Dwight then we obviously need those I posted.

There is always a report of serious things with players and nothing is reported with Pau. There is no way nothing that is serious enough for his play to disappear would not be reported.

So again there is no excuse for Pau, a player of his caliber just not even fighting for rebounds he would regularly get, the hook shots that were simple, free throws, moving his feet, getting position when it's there, just the simple things in basketball he's not even doing.

Im still wondering where that 17-1 team went. Because this is that same exact team 2 months ago. Can a team really drop off into the abyss in 2 short months?

Something is lacking. Loss of motivation. Mental issues. I dont know.

But. I dont buy the "fatigue" card.

god damn at fisher

such a waste of space...he leaves terry open to pretend he is helping out someone else then stays there

Who's going to be our coach? I don't want Shaw or anyone else who's on the current staff.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Who's going to be our coach? I don't want Shaw or anyone else who's on the current staff.
I really don't want shaw. I would like Sloan but I highly doubt he wants to coach again.
ohwell.gif

As i said on twitter, 3 straight Finals appearance and 2 Championships....it was fun while it lasted #Lakers

frown.gif

How can such a high-calibur team disappear like this in such a short amount of time? This is mind-blowing, to be honest..

All good runs must come to a stop sometime. But the way its happening right now is a horrible sight. We had a good 3 years run. Hopefully Mitch can some how work his magic and get us back on track next year (if there's no lockout).

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I hope whatever was internally wrong with this team, is patched up and fixed before the start of the next season.

This. Something's clearly not right in the locker room or with Pau; he/the rest of the team is just NOT into it right now. Props to the Mavericks for actually playing good team basketball and playing with consistent effort for four games in a row; something the Lakers seem to be too arrogant to do. 
I'm gonna be honest with y'all, I had a busy day today and didn't even watch a second of this game because I had a strong feeling this would happen. I hope that doesn't make me less of a fan. 3 straight Finals appearances and 2 straight championships, while it sucks to go out this way it was a hell of a ride while it lasted and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Everybody can hate all they want but they know damn well they'd trade places with us in a second. 

Here's to a successful offseason! Hopefully next season is a repeat of what happened after the last time we got blown out in an elimination game. 

Back
Top Bottom