[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Bynum has the most trade value out of anyone and if we have any shot at getting D12 he's going to have to be included.

This is a shame I never thought I would see the day we would lose like this. Bad weekend for sports for me Shane quits and the Lakers getting blown out in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

There's no +%*#%$+ way we can come back with this same squad, no way. They just slow and old out there.
That's what they've committed to these next 2-3-4 years when they signed Artest, Blake, Fisher and extended Kobe, Pau and Bynum. You guys are just recognizing this now?
Bynum can be moved, I'm pretty sure no one else wants the rest of those clowns.
I disagree, it's not like when we had Kwame, Slava, Smush and Walton (which we still have) those guys were untradable... even though the guys that we have now have been playing like morons doesn't mean they don't have trade value.  As good as trading for D.Howard sounds I still think our most important priority is the PG position.   

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

This is a shame I never thought I would see the day we would lose like this. Bad weekend for sports for me Shane quits and the Lakers getting blown out in the playoffs.

you forgot the series when we were up 3-1 against the suns, or up +20 pts against celtics in 08, or game 6 in celtics 08?

The most important move we make this offseason is who we get as a coach. But I don't want fisher to start anymore.

It'll be interesting to see who jumps off the 'Laker bandwagon.'
If we lose today, i hope i still see many of you guys around our threads for the off-season and so on.

It'll be tough but sports are sports, we can't win them all.

Somebody make a offseason thread before that dude Darth does
nerd.gif

LTB get on it bro
laugh.gif

Bynum+Odom for D12/Jameer
Pau+Artest+Blake for Russy

Russy
Kobe
Barnes
PF
D12

championchipz!!!!!!!

fisher better not start next season. lakers scouting staff !++$+#% sucks, can't find any good players. and please waive that @$*%+*$%!+*$ luke walton, 30 millions and contribute #$$%. on the side notes, hopefully lakers tickets will decrease and less rich %*@%% people come to the game but dont watch.

Originally Posted by Fearless

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

you forgot the series when we were up 3-1 against the suns, or up +20 pts against celtics in 08, or game 6 in celtics 08?

We at least tried to win those games. Besides Kobe it seems like nobody cares anymore and we've play this way all season.

it was a great run, my facebook is getting blown up right now full of laker haters making me hella heated. but to the off-season, i say we package gasol, artest, and barnes. make a run for a solid foward that has balls. 2 rings in the past 3 years? Not to bad, hope we come full force next year.

Na i dont want russy. We need a PG who can create.

Hopefully Pau comes out of his shell.

We keep Kobe, Bynum, Pau, Barnes, Artest, and Blake

Another thing. If Phil retires I don't want any of these bum !#% coaches get the head coaching job next year.

Brian Shaw is supposed to be the main guy that scouts the opponent and yeah...

moves need to be made for sure, but hopefully they don't panic and make unnecessary moves. they need to put thought and sense into every move they make.

the lakers need to reload not rebuild.

they had a helluva run and we as laker fans are spoiled. this isn't how i envisioned them going out, but it is what it is. props to the mavericks they deserve every bit of this.

yea i dont want Shaw, he my dude, but serious?

Adleman(sp?) Larry Brown and Jerry Sloan is who we should go after.

Can someone please tell me what happened to Paul Gasol? He was arguably the best PF in past few seasons... The #++* happened? It's like he got neutered or something..

Originally Posted by CP1708

The only deal we NEED to make is for Dwight/Jameer. We'll be fine after that.

Yea. 
We need shooters as well. A good one.

Need to spread the floor for Kobe and Dwight

Back
Top Bottom