[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

D Will anyone
nerd.gif

Lol this isn't even hurtin me anymore. This is just ridiculous. I've detached myself. Lakeshow is getting bodied. As a fan I can do nothing but smh. They still my dudes tho.

Yea... so only 2 lakers want to play today??? And its funny

watch in the next round Terry and Peja will be non factors

There's no +%*#%$+ way we can come back with this same squad, no way. They just slow and old out there.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

There's no +%*#%$+ way we can come back with this same squad, no way. They just slow and old out there.
That's what they've committed to these next 2-3-4 years when they signed Artest, Blake, Fisher and extended Kobe, Pau and Bynum. You guys are just recognizing this now?

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

It seems the NBA wants lakers out asap!
Fu** david bit** stern

Its the Laker players that want Lakers out. These no calls/calls aren't what made us lose a 16 point lead or play terrible defense this year's team is a joke i said it once the playoffs started was even if we win the Hornets series we aren't going to win it this year, they looked terrible through the end of the season.

^Terry is a good player, even great bench player but i think if OKC wins - Westbrook, Hardin, Stefolosha etc with be athletic enough to shut them down, and the big shots they're making will be non-existent

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

That's what they've committed to these next 2-3-4 years when they signed Artest, Blake, Fisher and extended Kobe, Pau and Bynum. You guys are just recognizing this now?
Bynum can be moved, I'm pretty sure no one else wants the rest of those clowns.

Oh yea the jet is that dude. Dont sell him short. Whoa we're gettin annihilated. Hope Kobe asks for a trade. Lollll jk

The silver lining in all this is that these guys will get PLENTY of rest in the offseason
grin.gif

Everyone outside of Bean should be on the market.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I think guys like Kobe, Fisher, Odom and Drew have too much pride to get swept. But at the same time if things don't go well I can totally see this turning into a Game 6 Celtics type blowout where everybody just sulks the whole game.
30t6p3b.gif

Its crazy to even be saying this, but a ton of pressure is gonna be placed BACK on Mitch's shoulders in the off-season.....the Lakers fans won't accept this same team next year

Blow it up and keep Bynum, Kobe and Blake and Barnes.

I say keep the last two, because they were not used properly during their time here.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Its crazy to even be saying this, but a ton of pressure is gonna be placed BACK on Mitch's shoulders in the off-season.....the Lakers fans won't accept this same team next year
Yeah but we can't do any stupid trades like the Celtics did by trading perkins. I would just wait it out for cp3 or Dwight and see what happens with them.

I don't want to see fisher, odom, and gasol on this team next year 
indifferent.gif

fisher is an old man and the others have no heart

Back
Top Bottom