[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

We had a chance being down by 4, but what did we do? Shoot a damn 3
30t6p3b.gif

Aint no one body us.

What the *$$! Pau took that lay-up as if he was practicing. i have never been this mad at pau +!%!%#%

Its one game guys, Gasol has one bad game out of 8 to me i think thats good. We played a awful 2nd half and we still were able to keep up with one of the top Western team i say we have nothing to worry about

Nuggets were overdue...We played WORSE than we did against the T-Wolves.

Pau was NO WHERE to be found, Odom and Fisher GHOST. Kobe shot poorly, and freethrows were horrible.

Lets be real, we should of lost by like 30 and that's not even a joke.

It's all good though. I Just hate losing to the Nuggets cuz Earl thinks he's doing it or something.

I agree with whoever mentioned Lakers VS Nuggets in the playoffs, would be for the Lakers to beat em again.

Aint no one body us.

What the *$$! Pau took that lay-up as if he was practicing. i have never been this mad at pau +!%!%#%

Its one game guys, Gasol has one bad game out of 8 to me i think thats good. We played a awful 2nd half and we still were able to keep up with one of the top Western team i say we have nothing to worry about

Nuggets were overdue...We played WORSE than we did against the T-Wolves.

Pau was NO WHERE to be found, Odom and Fisher GHOST. Kobe shot poorly, and freethrows were horrible.

Lets be real, we should of lost by like 30 and that's not even a joke.

It's all good though. I Just hate losing to the Nuggets cuz Earl thinks he's doing it or something.

I agree with whoever mentioned Lakers VS Nuggets in the playoffs, would be for the Lakers to beat em again.

Nene Hilario controlled Gasol and the whole game. Gasol affected both the defense and offense.

Lakers could have still won if they had stopped those careless turnovers and ran the offense a bit better. We need Bynum back. Odom didnt play in the second half either. why?

so many unnecessary 3 pointers. poor execution. kobe took way too many shots. pau had his best chris bosh impersonation tonight. how is he gonna let al harrington body him up? where was odom down the stretch?

im just glad we lost already. we've got to remember that these are the lakers, and there'll be nights like these. been through this way too many times to get heated over one loss.

Nene Hilario controlled Gasol and the whole game. Gasol affected both the defense and offense.

Lakers could have still won if they had stopped those careless turnovers and ran the offense a bit better. We need Bynum back. Odom didnt play in the second half either. why?

Back
Top Bottom