[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

so many unnecessary 3 pointers. poor execution. kobe took way too many shots. pau had his best chris bosh impersonation tonight. how is he gonna let al harrington body him up? where was odom down the stretch?

im just glad we lost already. we've got to remember that these are the lakers, and there'll be nights like these. been through this way too many times to get heated over one loss.

i think Kobe let Camelo win because they are good buddy ( so i can go sleep better) !!*% stupid Pau Gasoft.

All of a sudden the haters step in when the Lakers get the first loss.
eek.gif

i think Kobe let Camelo win because they are good buddy ( so i can go sleep better) !!*% stupid Pau Gasoft.

BTW, that last shot from Pau..The pass from Kobe, had to be the worst shot I've ever seen Pau take. Dude didn't even jump and got blocked. NO EXCUSE for Pau tonight.

Everyone has bad games, but he gave up.

BTW, that last shot from Pau..The pass from Kobe, had to be the worst shot I've ever seen Pau take. Dude didn't even jump and got blocked. NO EXCUSE for Pau tonight.

Everyone has bad games, but he gave up.

Haters are everywhere man.  It means you're doing something right.

On to the next one..

Haters are everywhere man.  It means you're doing something right.

On to the next one..

Gasol was just tired guys. He has proven to have lost most of his softness. DUDE PLAYED 44 MINUTES. He was the only big in the second half.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ODOM? WHY DIDNT HE PLAY IN THE SECOND HALF?

Gasol was just tired guys. He has proven to have lost most of his softness. DUDE PLAYED 44 MINUTES. He was the only big in the second half.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ODOM? WHY DIDNT HE PLAY IN THE SECOND HALF?

Nenê was big for us tonight.

I was wondering what the deal with Odom was, too. He did look lackadaisical while he was out there tonight, despite rebounding well. I wonder if Phil had enough of it or there's more to it?

Nenê was big for us tonight.

I was wondering what the deal with Odom was, too. He did look lackadaisical while he was out there tonight, despite rebounding well. I wonder if Phil had enough of it or there's more to it?

lol at haters coming into this thread

good wake up call for us. we were playing down to the level of our opponents too often. it was going to happen sooner or later

lol at haters coming into this thread

good wake up call for us. we were playing down to the level of our opponents too often. it was going to happen sooner or later

Lakers are gonna have a hard time winning if Odom doesnt play.

I think Phil was trying to send out a message out there. I can't question him anymore as long as the lakers keep winning.

Basically lack of effort sums it up tonight
eyes.gif

Lakers are gonna have a hard time winning if Odom doesnt play.

I think Phil was trying to send out a message out there. I can't question him anymore as long as the lakers keep winning.

Basically lack of effort sums it up tonight
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom