[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

All of a sudden the haters step in when the Lakers get the first loss.
eek.gif

i know right. 
laugh.gif
 1 game is nothing, LA just got bored tonight. 

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

All of a sudden the haters step in when the Lakers get the first loss.
eek.gif

i know right. 
laugh.gif
 1 game is nothing, LA just got bored tonight. 

Originally Posted by hymen man

one bad game for Pau and it's off with his head. Try being a Knicks fan. =/

It's not that it was a bad game, he gave up. Everyone has bad games, but he gave up. He wasn't even playing defense, and he had the easiest look in the game and didn't even jump and got blocked.

It is just one game, but his performance tonight, getting shutdown by HARRINGTON at one points, no excuse.

Awful game by everyone though. Denver was overdue.

Originally Posted by hymen man

one bad game for Pau and it's off with his head. Try being a Knicks fan. =/

It's not that it was a bad game, he gave up. Everyone has bad games, but he gave up. He wasn't even playing defense, and he had the easiest look in the game and didn't even jump and got blocked.

It is just one game, but his performance tonight, getting shutdown by HARRINGTON at one points, no excuse.

Awful game by everyone though. Denver was overdue.

Kinda glad this is over. All the 73-9 talk can quiet down, and we can stop overpraising our bench for a while. I feel like they looked a tad selfish tonight, and I dont want them getting egos. The must continue to play as a unit. Continue to pass the ball, way too many early shots(3s especially) from the starters and the bench players.

Kinda glad this is over. All the 73-9 talk can quiet down, and we can stop overpraising our bench for a while. I feel like they looked a tad selfish tonight, and I dont want them getting egos. The must continue to play as a unit. Continue to pass the ball, way too many early shots(3s especially) from the starters and the bench players.

I kept yelling at the end "HOW MANY THREES ARE Y'ALL GONNA SHOOT??!?!"

Effing... Fisher, Brown, Kobe, Artest... dear lord, take the ball in, hit freaking GASOL one time down the stretch.
30t6p3b.gif

But then I told myself "Mistakes that will only happen in November. If this really were a playoff game, there's no way we're chucking and chucking and chucking like this. Dah well."

happy.gif

I kept yelling at the end "HOW MANY THREES ARE Y'ALL GONNA SHOOT??!?!"

Effing... Fisher, Brown, Kobe, Artest... dear lord, take the ball in, hit freaking GASOL one time down the stretch.
30t6p3b.gif

But then I told myself "Mistakes that will only happen in November. If this really were a playoff game, there's no way we're chucking and chucking and chucking like this. Dah well."

happy.gif

what happened to gasol and odum today??? gasol looked so weak..  and blake couldnt guard lawson... i guess small quick point guards are still our weakness

what happened to gasol and odum today??? gasol looked so weak..  and blake couldnt guard lawson... i guess small quick point guards are still our weakness

^ Hey, Gasol and Odom... I've always said that Denver is a threat, and one of the reasons is because they do work inside.

I ain't mad at either one of them, though.

^ Hey, Gasol and Odom... I've always said that Denver is a threat, and one of the reasons is because they do work inside.

I ain't mad at either one of them, though.

well they weren't going to go 82-0

and 8 game winning streak to start the season is a good way to start though.

denver plays the lakers tough so this game wasn't going to be easy.

was there chances to win tonight? i'd say yeah but it is what it is. the defense could've played better at times and the shot selection going for all those 3's when they were down 4 at the end i disagreed with but whatever, it's no need to overreact phoenix comes in on sunday and the lakers will be ready.

well they weren't going to go 82-0

and 8 game winning streak to start the season is a good way to start though.

denver plays the lakers tough so this game wasn't going to be easy.

was there chances to win tonight? i'd say yeah but it is what it is. the defense could've played better at times and the shot selection going for all those 3's when they were down 4 at the end i disagreed with but whatever, it's no need to overreact phoenix comes in on sunday and the lakers will be ready.

hate losing on the same night celtics win. well at least they didn't play horrible the whole game. ill give them a pass.

hate losing on the same night celtics win. well at least they didn't play horrible the whole game. ill give them a pass.

I must be gettin old, fell asleep on the game
laugh.gif

Only to awake and see thjat Denver won, i figured they would be a tough matchup but it doesnt make a loss feel any better.

Back
Top Bottom