[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

classic kobe with shooing 30 fg's or more with less than 40% shooting lol.

that's kobe i know

I see your on "Ghost mode" in Lebron threads now.

i dnt blame you
hannsum is a hater. every time kobe plays bad, he comes in. but when kobe has a good game he's never around...

that's kobe i know

i dnt blame you
hannsum is a hater. every time kobe plays bad, he comes in. but when kobe has a good game he's never around...

that's kobe i know

i dnt blame you

i'd shed any sort of fan hood for lebron too
roll.gif

that's kobe i know

i dnt blame you

i'd shed any sort of fan hood for lebron too
roll.gif

thats b/c i enjoy when kobe plays bad. hes been doing that for awhile as of late..which is a good thing

thats b/c i enjoy when kobe plays bad. hes been doing that for awhile as of late..which is a good thing

He played arguably 2 bad games this season coming off surgery and his team is 8-1.
laugh.gif

Kobe have sex with your GF or something? Why you hate him so much?

You probably unplug your tv while the playoffs are on huh? Don't wanna hear about Kobe winning another title
laugh.gif

He played arguably 2 bad games this season coming off surgery and his team is 8-1.
laugh.gif

Kobe have sex with your GF or something? Why you hate him so much?

You probably unplug your tv while the playoffs are on huh? Don't wanna hear about Kobe winning another title
laugh.gif

Desperate pleas:

I need to buy two home game tickets for WHATEVER game is cracking in the Staples in the next 2 weeks. I don't care if they place the Flint Tropics. I've never even been to LA, but I'm a serious Laker fan. It would be a dream come true in a real pressing time to get those tickets. Hell, I've never even been to a ball game
embarassed.gif
. I wanna lose my rookie card in the staples center! I'm gonna be there from like Tuesday till... hell if I know.... family matters and all. Death in the team
30t6p3b.gif
. I'd be real special to take the young lady in the avy to a game to ease the burden and all. So if anybody can plug me ASAP with those nosebleed seats they really don't give a damn about, it would mean most of the world to us, if not at least Australia... PM me.

Desperate pleas:

I need to buy two home game tickets for WHATEVER game is cracking in the Staples in the next 2 weeks. I don't care if they place the Flint Tropics. I've never even been to LA, but I'm a serious Laker fan. It would be a dream come true in a real pressing time to get those tickets. Hell, I've never even been to a ball game
embarassed.gif
. I wanna lose my rookie card in the staples center! I'm gonna be there from like Tuesday till... hell if I know.... family matters and all. Death in the team
30t6p3b.gif
. I'd be real special to take the young lady in the avy to a game to ease the burden and all. So if anybody can plug me ASAP with those nosebleed seats they really don't give a damn about, it would mean most of the world to us, if not at least Australia... PM me.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Desperate pleas:

embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Ticketmaster still has legit tickets for games in the next 2 weeks. Just go look.

Desperate pleas:

embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Ticketmaster still has legit tickets for games in the next 2 weeks. Just go look.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Desperate pleas:

embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Thankx..
embarassed.gif
.. never bought tickets to an event before. Wouldn't have known where to even start. The last thing I went to in an arena was Disney on Ice in 4th grade
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Ya'll remember permission slips and #%## right? aww moan... I miss going to #%## for like 9 dollars... taking a sack lunch and #%##
laugh.gif
. But I digress. Thanks homie
pimp.gif

But if any of ya'll actually HAVE some tickets and wanna lowball ticketmaster....by all means...shop with ya boy. I could use that love. My pockets are kinda tight and all...

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Desperate pleas:

embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Thankx..
embarassed.gif
.. never bought tickets to an event before. Wouldn't have known where to even start. The last thing I went to in an arena was Disney on Ice in 4th grade
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Ya'll remember permission slips and #%## right? aww moan... I miss going to #%## for like 9 dollars... taking a sack lunch and #%##
laugh.gif
. But I digress. Thanks homie
pimp.gif

But if any of ya'll actually HAVE some tickets and wanna lowball ticketmaster....by all means...shop with ya boy. I could use that love. My pockets are kinda tight and all...

Originally Posted by presequel

^ craigslist is your best bet bro
pimp.gif

just found a STUPID reasonable deal... just gotta hope it all goes through. Thank GOD for NT.... it's %+!$ like this that keeps me **#*$+$ with this place despite all the trolls and kids man... Thank you from the BottomBottom74 of my heart man.

pimp.gif

just found a STUPID reasonable deal... just gotta hope it all goes through. Thank GOD for NT.... it's %+!$ like this that keeps me **#*$+$ with this place despite all the trolls and kids man... Thank you from the BottomBottom74 of my heart man.

pimp.gif

Enjoy the game and enjoy LA my man

Back
Top Bottom