[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I must be gettin old, fell asleep on the game
laugh.gif

Only to awake and see thjat Denver won, i figured they would be a tough matchup but it doesnt make a loss feel any better.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

hate losing on the same night celtics win. well at least they didn't play horrible the whole game. ill give them a pass.

Considering who the Celtics played and beat handily..... I actually don't mind

But the Lakers were trying to run every play, and take every shot way too quick... Especially at the end they were throwing up 3's 7-8 seconds in the clock when they should have been taking their time...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

hate losing on the same night celtics win. well at least they didn't play horrible the whole game. ill give them a pass.

Considering who the Celtics played and beat handily..... I actually don't mind

But the Lakers were trying to run every play, and take every shot way too quick... Especially at the end they were throwing up 3's 7-8 seconds in the clock when they should have been taking their time...

bad loss smh. the boys were up 15 at one point. denver usually gives us a good challenge. i like them as a team because the challenge us. we definitely could've won, but bad decisions and bad play down the stretch gave it away...i can understand why kobe came down an pulled that 3 when they were down 4 with a minute left, but, the fact he didn't seal the shot, made it a bad idea. Lakers were playing real sluggish after the half, but you can't take away from the strong run by the Nuggets, Melo continues to impress me and solidify himself as my #2 player in the L, those shots he pulled at the end were redic.. 8-0 to start is solid. time to start that next streak.

will somebody please toss Artest some new shoes!!??

bad loss smh. the boys were up 15 at one point. denver usually gives us a good challenge. i like them as a team because the challenge us. we definitely could've won, but bad decisions and bad play down the stretch gave it away...i can understand why kobe came down an pulled that 3 when they were down 4 with a minute left, but, the fact he didn't seal the shot, made it a bad idea. Lakers were playing real sluggish after the half, but you can't take away from the strong run by the Nuggets, Melo continues to impress me and solidify himself as my #2 player in the L, those shots he pulled at the end were redic.. 8-0 to start is solid. time to start that next streak.

will somebody please toss Artest some new shoes!!??

laugh.gif
 @ the haters out in full force as if we just lost a game 7 of the finals

hi haters!

i missed the game due to class even though i dvr'd it i still kept checking the score on my phone. ah well it was bound to happen especially against the nuggets who were playing at home. on to the next

laugh.gif
 @ the haters out in full force as if we just lost a game 7 of the finals

hi haters!

i missed the game due to class even though i dvr'd it i still kept checking the score on my phone. ah well it was bound to happen especially against the nuggets who were playing at home. on to the next

Originally Posted by MJsaver

laugh.gif

Only to awake and see thjat Denver won, i figured they would be a tough matchup but it doesnt make a loss feel any better.

laugh.gif

I fell asleep in the 3rd quarter and next thing you know i wake up and see Melo being interviewed so i knew the Lakers lost
laugh.gif

2nd
I actually missed these haters but i ain't mad lol

imkle9.jpg

Originally Posted by MJsaver

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I fell asleep in the 3rd quarter and next thing you know i wake up and see Melo being interviewed so i knew the Lakers lost
laugh.gif

2nd
I actually missed these haters but i ain't mad lol

imkle9.jpg

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I kept yelling at the end "HOW MANY THREES ARE Y'ALL GONNA SHOOT??!?!"

Effing... Fisher, Brown, Kobe, Artest... dear lord, take the ball in, hit freaking GASOL one time down the stretch.
30t6p3b.gif

But then I told myself "Mistakes that will only happen in November. If this really were a playoff game, there's no way we're chucking and chucking and chucking like this. Dah well."

happy.gif

Kobe tried to go in hero mode and it's still clear he's not 100%. His end game stamina is lacking at both ends of the floor.

Pau looked like a zombie out there but the bottom line is we need to play better D. 118 points is disgusting. We're not the Knicks or Warriors...

Ron played well but when he gets into a situation where he has to force it always ends up bad.

The team needed to lose this game. They've been skating by on talent the past 4 games and now need to reevaluate how they mentally prepare for opponents and physically need to %%%#@%# D up...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I kept yelling at the end "HOW MANY THREES ARE Y'ALL GONNA SHOOT??!?!"

Effing... Fisher, Brown, Kobe, Artest... dear lord, take the ball in, hit freaking GASOL one time down the stretch.
30t6p3b.gif

But then I told myself "Mistakes that will only happen in November. If this really were a playoff game, there's no way we're chucking and chucking and chucking like this. Dah well."

happy.gif

Kobe tried to go in hero mode and it's still clear he's not 100%. His end game stamina is lacking at both ends of the floor.

Pau looked like a zombie out there but the bottom line is we need to play better D. 118 points is disgusting. We're not the Knicks or Warriors...

Ron played well but when he gets into a situation where he has to force it always ends up bad.

The team needed to lose this game. They've been skating by on talent the past 4 games and now need to reevaluate how they mentally prepare for opponents and physically need to %%%#@%# D up...

classic kobe with shooing 30 fg's or more with less than 40% shooting lol.

that's kobe i know

that's kobe i know

Ron always plays well when the rest of the team sucks. Which isn't really a good thing.

Kobe is definetly not 100% yet, and Pau and playing 40 minutes caught up to him way faster than I thought. We needed Theo last night, especially since Pau wasn't scoring either way.

We got Pheonix next, then Milwaukee and Detroit. Hopefully all W's.

Ron always plays well when the rest of the team sucks. Which isn't really a good thing.

Kobe is definetly not 100% yet, and Pau and playing 40 minutes caught up to him way faster than I thought. We needed Theo last night, especially since Pau wasn't scoring either way.

We got Pheonix next, then Milwaukee and Detroit. Hopefully all W's.

tough loss considering we had the game in control in the 4th with that 10 point lead

but it's all good, we were due for a loss

tough loss considering we had the game in control in the 4th with that 10 point lead

but it's all good, we were due for a loss

Well at least no one passed out in shock from our first loss.   I expected much worse. 
laugh.gif

While I hate losing, I can't get mad about this really.  Denver was embarrassed by Indy, I knew they would come out and try much harder, especially at home and against a hated team like us.  Even still, I love my man Phil sittin there in the 4th quarter during a huge run just sittin there bored. 
pimp.gif
  He knows what he's doin, he was provin a point to these guys.  This is how he learns who can handle it and how players react to situations.  (new guys and guys with more minutes, not Kobe or Fish or any of them) 

Regardless of the loss, you hear the quotes from Fish after the Wolves game?  We were an embarrassment to the game and disrespectful to the game and all that nonsense and that was after we WON a game. 
laugh.gif
  That's where our heads should be.  Playing like crap and getting a win isn't enough, it's about how you play.  Unfortunately it caught up to us last night.  Just have to learn from it, move forward and work to not let it happen again.  I expect a very good performance by us on Sunday vs Zo and the rest of the girls from Phoenix. 

Well at least no one passed out in shock from our first loss.   I expected much worse. 
laugh.gif

While I hate losing, I can't get mad about this really.  Denver was embarrassed by Indy, I knew they would come out and try much harder, especially at home and against a hated team like us.  Even still, I love my man Phil sittin there in the 4th quarter during a huge run just sittin there bored. 
pimp.gif
  He knows what he's doin, he was provin a point to these guys.  This is how he learns who can handle it and how players react to situations.  (new guys and guys with more minutes, not Kobe or Fish or any of them) 

Regardless of the loss, you hear the quotes from Fish after the Wolves game?  We were an embarrassment to the game and disrespectful to the game and all that nonsense and that was after we WON a game. 
laugh.gif
  That's where our heads should be.  Playing like crap and getting a win isn't enough, it's about how you play.  Unfortunately it caught up to us last night.  Just have to learn from it, move forward and work to not let it happen again.  I expect a very good performance by us on Sunday vs Zo and the rest of the girls from Phoenix. 

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

that's kobe i know

I see your on "Ghost mode" in Lebron threads now.

i dnt blame you

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

that's kobe i know

I see your on "Ghost mode" in Lebron threads now.

i dnt blame you

Back
Top Bottom