[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by Kookcle

try this : http://atdhe.net/29065/watch-chicago-bulls-vs-los-angeles-lakers

Shannon
pimp.gif
Thanks bruh!

i pray to god that brown keep his shooting till the playoffs and get a damn rebound, damn Noah grab everysingle board.

i pray to god that brown keep his shooting till the playoffs and get a damn rebound, damn Noah grab everysingle board.

Ain't gonna be able to just reach out and snag a board like the commentators said, gonna have to jump or something because Noah and the rest of the bulls are out there hustling right now.

Shannon playing well though
pimp.gif

There is some slop to be cleaned up however

Ain't gonna be able to just reach out and snag a board like the commentators said, gonna have to jump or something because Noah and the rest of the bulls are out there hustling right now.

Shannon playing well though
pimp.gif

There is some slop to be cleaned up however

Stopped missin Ariza when we upgraded to Artest.

Shannon is balling out of his mind right now. Hopefully it continues because he had a nice mid-season last year too till he dissapeared in the end. He looks much improved now though, confidence through the roof.

I like him and Kobe out there at the same time, it worked last year, and it's working now.

Lamar has been excellent this season as well. Granted he has had some sub par games, we didn't need him much when they happened.

Ron is the only one who seems lost out there on offense, not to worried about it right now though.

Stopped missin Ariza when we upgraded to Artest.

Shannon is balling out of his mind right now. Hopefully it continues because he had a nice mid-season last year too till he dissapeared in the end. He looks much improved now though, confidence through the roof.

I like him and Kobe out there at the same time, it worked last year, and it's working now.

Lamar has been excellent this season as well. Granted he has had some sub par games, we didn't need him much when they happened.

Ron is the only one who seems lost out there on offense, not to worried about it right now though.

Cant front, Rose looking good...and creating at the same time.

Noah kind of exposes us inside, a healthy Drew would grab a lot of those rebounds.

Cant front, Rose looking good...and creating at the same time.

Noah kind of exposes us inside, a healthy Drew would grab a lot of those rebounds.

Back
Top Bottom