[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

pimp.gif

Gasol 
30t6p3b.gif

I think the Lakers were just caught off guard and sleepwalking today. Nothing to worry about. Champs don't get exposed
pimp.gif

Gasol 
30t6p3b.gif

I think the Lakers were just caught off guard and sleepwalking today. Nothing to worry about. Champs don't get exposed
pimp.gif

Noah really effected Pau last night with his length and strength, hes a damn good post defender.

I didnt realize Blake was such a reliable shooter, our perimeter shooting as a whole is leaps & bounds ahead of last year.
If they keep this up, i really like our chances.

Noah really effected Pau last night with his length and strength, hes a damn good post defender.

I didnt realize Blake was such a reliable shooter, our perimeter shooting as a whole is leaps & bounds ahead of last year.
If they keep this up, i really like our chances.

Kobe The Grinch...

ept_sports_nba_experts-935940908-1290546185.jpg

For an entire generation, Kobe Bryant(notes) has been appearing on national TV on Christmas afternoon or evening while an entire generation of fans has muttered under their breath while complaining about a family that has chosen the wrong words to describe (an entire generation's) choices in life, as it was for the entire generation that proceeded it, and the one that proceeded that one, and so on.
Kobe Bryant's latest choice in life? Via
Trey Kerby, from The Basketball Jones? It's an Ecto Cooler-styled sneaker based around the brilliance of Theodor Geisel's "How The Grinch Stole Christmas!" fable. And he'll wear it on Christmas, in a game against the Miami Heat for all of us to behold.

ept_sports_nba_experts-238416742-1290544295.jpg

Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, outfitted his knave-turned-hero in a pea soup-style of green. And while pea soup is delicious and sometimes nutritious, the color behind it isn't always the smartest sartorial choice.  
ept_sports_nba_experts-591629381-1290544411.jpg

ept_sports_nba_experts-800541420-1290544336.jpg

lol more mind games...he's gonna steal the Heats Christmas haha

Kobe The Grinch...

ept_sports_nba_experts-935940908-1290546185.jpg

For an entire generation, Kobe Bryant(notes) has been appearing on national TV on Christmas afternoon or evening while an entire generation of fans has muttered under their breath while complaining about a family that has chosen the wrong words to describe (an entire generation's) choices in life, as it was for the entire generation that proceeded it, and the one that proceeded that one, and so on.
Kobe Bryant's latest choice in life? Via
Trey Kerby, from The Basketball Jones? It's an Ecto Cooler-styled sneaker based around the brilliance of Theodor Geisel's "How The Grinch Stole Christmas!" fable. And he'll wear it on Christmas, in a game against the Miami Heat for all of us to behold.

ept_sports_nba_experts-238416742-1290544295.jpg

Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, outfitted his knave-turned-hero in a pea soup-style of green. And while pea soup is delicious and sometimes nutritious, the color behind it isn't always the smartest sartorial choice.  
ept_sports_nba_experts-591629381-1290544411.jpg

ept_sports_nba_experts-800541420-1290544336.jpg

lol more mind games...he's gonna steal the Heats Christmas haha

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

To use an internet jargon: Phil is a straight up troll haha.

Already got SVG riled up.

laugh.gif
   he's been doing it for years and the other coaches continue to take the bait.
I love when Phil talks +%%*
laugh.gif

23w8tfr.gif

2nd
Looking forward to tomorrow nights game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

To use an internet jargon: Phil is a straight up troll haha.

Already got SVG riled up.

laugh.gif
   he's been doing it for years and the other coaches continue to take the bait.
I love when Phil talks +%%*
laugh.gif

23w8tfr.gif

2nd
Looking forward to tomorrow nights game
pimp.gif

bump to wish all my Laker homies a happy belated thanksgiving and a happy black friday. I copped a ps3 today off of amazon so it was a successful day for me. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ill be even happier if we win tonight. Lets do it. 
pimp.gif

bump to wish all my Laker homies a happy belated thanksgiving and a happy black friday. I copped a ps3 today off of amazon so it was a successful day for me. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ill be even happier if we win tonight. Lets do it. 
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
 Man, i'm out like $400 bucks already from the sales. 
30t6p3b.gif

Got a bunch of Blu Rays I don't need, 2K11 for the 360, whole bunch of stuff. 

7 friggin hours of shopping with the wife.  I slept like the dead when i got home. 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
 Man, i'm out like $400 bucks already from the sales. 
30t6p3b.gif

Got a bunch of Blu Rays I don't need, 2K11 for the 360, whole bunch of stuff. 

7 friggin hours of shopping with the wife.  I slept like the dead when i got home. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom