[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Our bench is ghost once again...Where the hell have you been these last 2 games Shannon? Blake?

I'd be more concerned with this team, but you can tell they just aren't hustling out there. Looks like they had too much turkey and leftovers these last few days.

Kobe doing work again

Our bench is ghost once again...Where the hell have you been these last 2 games Shannon? Blake?

I'd be more concerned with this team, but you can tell they just aren't hustling out there. Looks like they had too much turkey and leftovers these last few days.

Kobe doing work again

Originally Posted by kobe8is

KOBE!!!!!!!!!.........needs to make his damn free throws.
I know, you hit post too soon. Thought I'd help ya out. 
laugh.gif

AGAIN, Lamar Odom picks up 2 immediate fouls on the other team to start the 4th quarter. 

DO NOT let that go.  GO TO THE RIM!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN, Lamar Odom picks up 2 immediate fouls on the other team to start the 4th quarter. 

DO NOT let that go.  GO TO THE RIM!!!!!!!!!

''You and Steve Blake have the same number of points'' - dude in the seat next to me talkin' to his daughter...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Never realized how many bad shorties come out to the Staples Center though
pimp.gif

''You and Steve Blake have the same number of points'' - dude in the seat next to me talkin' to his daughter...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Never realized how many bad shorties come out to the Staples Center though
pimp.gif

Kobe outta gas again.  He may not be able to save this one.  Someone else needs to step up. 

Kobe outta gas again.  He may not be able to save this one.  Someone else needs to step up. 

Back
Top Bottom