[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

welp we had it. im sure ron will make that next time. its november guys.

crobars...
chris-brown-deuces1.jpg

Im not even trying to take sides at all but I dont see why others can say Crobers isn't about that life and start stuff and then he replies and hes the one that is told to chill out. I don't get it. He honestly isn't the one that started anything but everybody is on my man. And Im a diehard laker fan if that matters.

Now his talk about not having heart and that stuff.. i disagree and think hes reaching. Hes downgrading the fact that Lakers are the best closing team in the L they know how to win games and Boston was known to choke games all yr last year. Its just what they do. Its not about heart its about phil jackson and the kobe/gasol pick n roll with odom diving to the basket and spreading the court with fish and artest ( or ariza who made his name off it and hit big shots versus orlando) . Other teams cant defend it the last 6 minutes. If your watchin the game you know what im talking about. Thats why fish hits his clutch shots along with artest b/c there wide open. And if they dont collapse kobe or pau is killing you and if they rotate off odom he dives to the basket. Teams cant defend and haven't been able to in the last 2-3 years. Utah couldn't defend it either last night the lakers just missed the shots. Its beyond deadly! They just save it to the end of the game and open up out of the triangle. Just my 2 cents. thats wy they keep winning besides the fact that they rebound and defend pretty well. Phil jackson has won rings for a reason his players are in a perfect position to score and perfectly lined up for transition d.

Im not even trying to take sides at all but I dont see why others can say Crobers isn't about that life and start stuff and then he replies and hes the one that is told to chill out. I don't get it. He honestly isn't the one that started anything but everybody is on my man. And Im a diehard laker fan if that matters.

Now his talk about not having heart and that stuff.. i disagree and think hes reaching. Hes downgrading the fact that Lakers are the best closing team in the L they know how to win games and Boston was known to choke games all yr last year. Its just what they do. Its not about heart its about phil jackson and the kobe/gasol pick n roll with odom diving to the basket and spreading the court with fish and artest ( or ariza who made his name off it and hit big shots versus orlando) . Other teams cant defend it the last 6 minutes. If your watchin the game you know what im talking about. Thats why fish hits his clutch shots along with artest b/c there wide open. And if they dont collapse kobe or pau is killing you and if they rotate off odom he dives to the basket. Teams cant defend and haven't been able to in the last 2-3 years. Utah couldn't defend it either last night the lakers just missed the shots. Its beyond deadly! They just save it to the end of the game and open up out of the triangle. Just my 2 cents. thats wy they keep winning besides the fact that they rebound and defend pretty well. Phil jackson has won rings for a reason his players are in a perfect position to score and perfectly lined up for transition d.

Why dont we all just move past this? Crobers its all good my dude, we all see your side. Now lets just move on. People stop raggin on crobers, crobers stop raggin on others.
Lets all just chill out yeah? 
smile.gif

Back to the main topic at hand, tomorrow versus the Pacers...i have a feelin grangers gonna get hot. Hopefully Kobe doesnt gamble too much on D and leave dude open. 

If we stay disciplined and keep the ball movement flowin, i can see Barnes havin a good night off the bench and us comin out with a good W.

Lets not take the Pacers lightly, theres a reason they beat the Heat...its not all just the Heat playin horrible, the Pacers werent given enough credit for their effort.

Lookin forward to it. Lets go 
pimp.gif

Why dont we all just move past this? Crobers its all good my dude, we all see your side. Now lets just move on. People stop raggin on crobers, crobers stop raggin on others.
smile.gif

Back to the main topic at hand, tomorrow versus the Pacers...i have a feelin grangers gonna get hot. Hopefully Kobe doesnt gamble too much on D and leave dude open. 

If we stay disciplined and keep the ball movement flowin, i can see Barnes havin a good night off the bench and us comin out with a good W.

Lets not take the Pacers lightly, theres a reason they beat the Heat...its not all just the Heat playin horrible, the Pacers werent given enough credit for their effort.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

smile.gif

pimp.gif

No prob. I understand that language n as long as the rest do then it's cool

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

smile.gif

pimp.gif

No prob. I understand that language n as long as the rest do then it's cool

Please take your personal back and forth to a chat room or private messages.

I'm not checking in on a Lakers season thread to read about your opinions of each other.

I hid a handful of replies on this page (44 for me) hoping to drive home my point that you need to keep personal stuff off the board.

Please take your personal back and forth to a chat room or private messages.

I'm not checking in on a Lakers season thread to read about your opinions of each other.

I hid a handful of replies on this page (44 for me) hoping to drive home my point that you need to keep personal stuff off the board.

link

nice break down of the lakers-jazz game

You can see how valuable Lamar is from watching that video. X factor indeed
pimp.gif

Kobe, fisher, and Gasol played some questionable defense in that game.

Some questionable stuff on offense too but I don't think that is something to be concerned about. The defense needs work and it seems that it is not really about effort but mental breakdowns.

There is a lot of Deron Williams slurping in the video so be warned.

link

nice break down of the lakers-jazz game

You can see how valuable Lamar is from watching that video. X factor indeed
pimp.gif

Kobe, fisher, and Gasol played some questionable defense in that game.

Some questionable stuff on offense too but I don't think that is something to be concerned about. The defense needs work and it seems that it is not really about effort but mental breakdowns.

There is a lot of Deron Williams slurping in the video so be warned.

Back
Top Bottom