[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Phil with another puzzling decision, def should have taken a timeout.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

This is NOT Rons fault, Kobe set him up horribly.

Yeah man that ENTIRE last sequence was !*%+%$! stupid. Not calling a TO bit us in the %%%, everything was sloppy.

Yeah man that ENTIRE last sequence was !*%+%$! stupid. Not calling a TO bit us in the %%%, everything was sloppy.

HE WAS WIDE OPEN

He got blocked AFTER he thought about it and took one dribble to shoot. You can't be serious....

Kobe drew 3 damn defenders and passed it up and you still gonna blame him?

HE WAS WIDE OPEN

He got blocked AFTER he thought about it and took one dribble to shoot. You can't be serious....

Kobe drew 3 damn defenders and passed it up and you still gonna blame him?

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

laugh.gif

THIS!!!!
these plays they always do with no TO at the end are stupid.

What's the point of not using the timeouts during the game and then not use them at the end??

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

laugh.gif

THIS!!!!
these plays they always do with no TO at the end are stupid.

What's the point of not using the timeouts during the game and then not use them at the end??

Fish cant guard a turtle, Pau is tired, Kobe is doing too much, Ron is stupid ( he wont care anymore since already got a ring), LO is so inconsistent. hopefully Bynum come back and things will be better.

Fish cant guard a turtle, Pau is tired, Kobe is doing too much, Ron is stupid ( he wont care anymore since already got a ring), LO is so inconsistent. hopefully Bynum come back and things will be better.

This is not Rons fault, ya'll are dumb crazy acting like he was wide open.

Phil should have learned from the last game to take a TO (if we had any)?

Well, at least we're not the Miami Heat. *Kanye Shrug*

On to the Rockets tomorrow, who always seem to give the Lakers fits.

Well, at least we're not the Miami Heat. *Kanye Shrug*

On to the Rockets tomorrow, who always seem to give the Lakers fits.

Yea, crazy...I must of watched a different game then. I'll make sure to post the video up. Artest had a good look had he of pulled up right away, the fact that you're blaming Kobe for NOT shooting over 3 defenders boggles my mind.

Had Kobe of taken that yall would of been like KOBE SHOULDA PASSED blah blah blah

ANYONE could of easily called a time out, and nobody did, and Phil leaving Artest in, why would you leave him in if you don't want him to shoot?

Yea, crazy...I must of watched a different game then. I'll make sure to post the video up. Artest had a good look had he of pulled up right away, the fact that you're blaming Kobe for NOT shooting over 3 defenders boggles my mind.

Had Kobe of taken that yall would of been like KOBE SHOULDA PASSED blah blah blah

ANYONE could of easily called a time out, and nobody did, and Phil leaving Artest in, why would you leave him in if you don't want him to shoot?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

You're a Kobe D-Rider, though.
You probably have an excuse for him shooting 9-25

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

You're a Kobe D-Rider, though.
You probably have an excuse for him shooting 9-25

Back
Top Bottom