[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

mrdieselfuel09:
Imagine: soon as Sasha arrives, he goes over to Jordan. "So uhhhh, we're not going to be collecting rings anymore, huh?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ Kobe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so who's gonna whisper sweet nothings in Kobe's ear and punch him in the chest before tip-off now that Josh Powell and Sasha are gone?????

I'm gonna miss Sasha's 11 AM deadly shooting, his eyebrow grooming at the free throw line, his 4.3 fouls per second average, and his crybaby face

so who's gonna whisper sweet nothings in Kobe's ear and punch him in the chest before tip-off now that Josh Powell and Sasha are gone?????

I'm gonna miss Sasha's 11 AM deadly shooting, his eyebrow grooming at the free throw line, his 4.3 fouls per second average, and his crybaby face

Lizaker4Lizife:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lizaker4Lizife:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i found out about sasha during my finals last night!!!!!!!!! finals are done and sasha is done as a Laker!!!

kb8!!!! yo we've been waiting for this day!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i wanted to see your reaction
laugh.gif

i found out about sasha during my finals last night!!!!!!!!! finals are done and sasha is done as a Laker!!!

kb8!!!! yo we've been waiting for this day!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i wanted to see your reaction
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

One more to go...

josh-powell-sasha-vujacic-kobe-bryant-luke-walton-jordan-farmar-2009-7-16-0-40-12.jpg

phil is never gonna trade his son....

anyways what did we win at the espys?
josh powell was actually a decent player. they should just get rid of luke. out of the 4 in the picture, he should've been the 1st to go... jordan farmar was a productive player

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

One more to go...

josh-powell-sasha-vujacic-kobe-bryant-luke-walton-jordan-farmar-2009-7-16-0-40-12.jpg

phil is never gonna trade his son....

anyways what did we win at the espys?
josh powell was actually a decent player. they should just get rid of luke. out of the 4 in the picture, he should've been the 1st to go... jordan farmar was a productive player

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by CP1708

I'm thinkin the Lakers didn't like losing to the Pacers last time.......
nerd.gif
Pacers were acting like they won the championship last game.

granted when teams aside from the celtics, beating us is like winning a championship

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by CP1708

I'm thinkin the Lakers didn't like losing to the Pacers last time.......
nerd.gif
Pacers were acting like they won the championship last game.

granted when teams aside from the celtics, beating us is like winning a championship

Back
Top Bottom