[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

props to new orleans, they came out and did the damn thing.

that being said to eveyrone panicing and everyone overreacting, how many games does it take to win a series?

props to new orleans, they came out and did the damn thing.

that being said to eveyrone panicing and everyone overreacting, how many games does it take to win a series?

Originally Posted by vezon

All we need is a knicks Celtics win tonight for it to be a great day in NBA basketball.
pimp.gif

damn Pau really was toilet paper soft tonight... not even regular toilet paper, the cheap kind thats too thin to even be useable.

damn Pau really was toilet paper soft tonight... not even regular toilet paper, the cheap kind thats too thin to even be useable.

Great game. The complete and utter genius of Chris Paul
pimp.gif

Of course it looks like Aaron Gray is done. And I doubt Pau will be that unspeakably awful again. And New Orleans will probably turn in over more than three times the whole game. Oh well, at least game 1 was good.

Great game. The complete and utter genius of Chris Paul
pimp.gif

Of course it looks like Aaron Gray is done. And I doubt Pau will be that unspeakably awful again. And New Orleans will probably turn in over more than three times the whole game. Oh well, at least game 1 was good.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Blake might have Chicken Pox but I think Gasol is suffering from a yeast infection or some other feminine problem. Chris Paul is awesome but I hate his Maggette-esque routine of always trying to draw contact for calls. He really shouldn't be getting some of those calls at Staples but I guess you reward the All Star. But he and the Hornets wanted it more and outplayed all of the Lakers.
This.

My hatred for his game grows year by year as he continues to get propped up.  Skilled yes, but overall player no.  No heart when he gets hit.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Blake might have Chicken Pox but I think Gasol is suffering from a yeast infection or some other feminine problem. Chris Paul is awesome but I hate his Maggette-esque routine of always trying to draw contact for calls. He really shouldn't be getting some of those calls at Staples but I guess you reward the All Star. But he and the Hornets wanted it more and outplayed all of the Lakers.
This.

My hatred for his game grows year by year as he continues to get propped up.  Skilled yes, but overall player no.  No heart when he gets hit.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by toine2983

Impressive win by the Hornets.
pimp.gif

CP3.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ you Lakers fans that were
laugh.gif
 it up about the Spurs loss earlier today.

I wasn't laughing, but I still will. Spurs have their HANDS FULL with the Grizzlies. Chris Paul played out of his goddamn mind today. You think he's going to average 30+ points
the next three games?
laugh.gif

I'm well aware that the Grizzlies are a more formidable opponent than the Hornets.

I just found it ironic that some Laker fans were laughing it up about the Spurs loss, only to see their team lose their playoff opener in a series that was expected to be a cakewalk for them.

I still see the both the Lakers and Spurs advancing, and I honestly don't see the Hornets winning another game in the series.

Back
Top Bottom