[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

also im not being cocky or arrogant but this loss doesnt concern me for this series as i think the lakers still win BUT it does concern me if we go deeper into the playoffs. everyone was so loud about how the lakers were just bored and just wanted to start the playoffs already calling it the "real season"

well the lakers just played the real season aka the playoffs.....and they lost.

not a real good effort from everyone especially pau gasol. kobe showed up but still turned the ball over and held onto it way too much.

also im not being cocky or arrogant but this loss doesnt concern me for this series as i think the lakers still win BUT it does concern me if we go deeper into the playoffs. everyone was so loud about how the lakers were just bored and just wanted to start the playoffs already calling it the "real season"

well the lakers just played the real season aka the playoffs.....and they lost.

not a real good effort from everyone especially pau gasol. kobe showed up but still turned the ball over and held onto it way too much.

Originally Posted by vezon

All we need is a knicks win tonight for it to be a great day in NBA basketball.
pimp.gif

u just jinxed ur team watch lol

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Another reason why 7 game first series sucks, you know the Lakers will turn it up and win game 2, and handle the rest of the series.

Besides the Mavs/Warriors, when was the last time there was a 7 game upset in the first round?

exactly....if NO pulled this out I would rank it higher than mavs/warriors (warriors just had their number that yr, a lot more speed, and their ex-coach), but that definitely ain't happening. NBA playoffs is a war, not a one game battle. So I won't even watch any of first round games..... until it goes at least to game 6 with the lower seed a gm up

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Another reason why 7 game first series sucks, you know the Lakers will turn it up and win game 2, and handle the rest of the series.

Besides the Mavs/Warriors, when was the last time there was a 7 game upset in the first round?

exactly....if NO pulled this out I would rank it higher than mavs/warriors (warriors just had their number that yr, a lot more speed, and their ex-coach), but that definitely ain't happening. NBA playoffs is a war, not a one game battle. So I won't even watch any of first round games..... until it goes at least to game 6 with the lower seed a gm up

I don't know why saying D. Rose is the best player is such an outlandish statement. He's basically the shoo-in for MVP, he's been unstoppable this season, he's led to the Bulls to the best record. So yeah, Derrick Rose is the best player in the NBA this season. I swear, some of you guys are too biased towards Kobe and LeBron. Sure, they are incredible players but neither of them have had the season Rose has had. And this is coming from a HUGE Kobe fan.

And name another point guard in the league who can run an offense and create plays as well as Chris Paul can

If you guys are gonna call out my statements, at least back it up with some statements of your own. Let's try and have a healthy discussion about basketball instead of throwing out emoticons like 14 year olds.

I don't know why saying D. Rose is the best player is such an outlandish statement. He's basically the shoo-in for MVP, he's been unstoppable this season, he's led to the Bulls to the best record. So yeah, Derrick Rose is the best player in the NBA this season. I swear, some of you guys are too biased towards Kobe and LeBron. Sure, they are incredible players but neither of them have had the season Rose has had. And this is coming from a HUGE Kobe fan.

And name another point guard in the league who can run an offense and create plays as well as Chris Paul can

If you guys are gonna call out my statements, at least back it up with some statements of your own. Let's try and have a healthy discussion about basketball instead of throwing out emoticons like 14 year olds.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

^ You Asian tho. Lol. Kiddin aside, these Rose arguments should not be in this thread anyways.

Props to CP3. Lakers will be fine tho.

laugh.gif

you are SO racist!!!
lol

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

^ You Asian tho. Lol. Kiddin aside, these Rose arguments should not be in this thread anyways.

Props to CP3. Lakers will be fine tho.

laugh.gif

you are SO racist!!!
lol

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by NobleKane

E3LAL wrote:

I can't see the Hornets winning one nor will the games be close.

keep it humble lakers fans. you never know what you will get from this team.

No hate for Shannon Brown today?

he actually hit 4 of 6 from the field today BUT he was -12 which was second only to andrew bynum's -15 so go figure
laugh.gif

reallly dont know what was up with gasol today. probably his worst game ever.

Back
Top Bottom