[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by NobleKane

E3LAL wrote:

I can't see the Hornets winning one nor will the games be close.

keep it humble lakers fans. you never know what you will get from this team.

No hate for Shannon Brown today?

he actually hit 4 of 6 from the field today BUT he was -12 which was second only to andrew bynum's -15 so go figure
laugh.gif

reallly dont know what was up with gasol today. probably his worst game ever.

cot damn!!! chris paul leading his team with most points, rebounds,  assists, and steals 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cot damn!!! chris paul leading his team with most points, rebounds,  assists, and steals 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

even though i wanted the lakers to win today, im still not worried.

NO played their hearts out and i don't see chris paul and the bench shooting lights out like that again (then again i dont see okafor being in foul trouble all series either..)

our bigs played lazy with no heart, hunger, or determination. really hope the team finds that sense of urgency sometime soon.

even though i wanted the lakers to win today, im still not worried.

NO played their hearts out and i don't see chris paul and the bench shooting lights out like that again (then again i dont see okafor being in foul trouble all series either..)

our bigs played lazy with no heart, hunger, or determination. really hope the team finds that sense of urgency sometime soon.

Originally Posted by thejrob

damn Pau really was toilet paper soft tonight... not even regular toilet paper, the cheap kind thats too thin to even be useable.

too much detail. you sound upset.

Originally Posted by thejrob

damn Pau really was toilet paper soft tonight... not even regular toilet paper, the cheap kind thats too thin to even be useable.

too much detail. you sound upset.

i got a feeling the series will play out like this, lakers take game 2 everyone feels relieved and all is well. the hornets win game 3 and everyone panics again, the hornets lead for most of game 4 then the lakers pull it out in the 4th then win the next 2

i got a feeling the series will play out like this, lakers take game 2 everyone feels relieved and all is well. the hornets win game 3 and everyone panics again, the hornets lead for most of game 4 then the lakers pull it out in the 4th then win the next 2

pimp.gif
@Phil ordering the team to get the ball down low early in this game. I love it, keep it going. Its gonna open up lots of space if Drew and Pau get lots of touches down low. 
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
@Phil ordering the team to get the ball down low early in this game. I love it, keep it going. Its gonna open up lots of space if Drew and Pau get lots of touches down low. 
smokin.gif

Fisher, this dude. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif