[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

Fisher with another blown layup

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2514294652_6667f11bf2_o.jpg

yea he is ^^^....im not liking that fact that the hornets bench jumps off their seats like they won the on a buzzer beater every basket...go lakers

yea he is ^^^....im not liking that fact that the hornets bench jumps off their seats like they won the on a buzzer beater every basket...go lakers

Originally Posted by LA KB24

I like it only because I know its going to piss of Kobe. And we know what's gonna happen when Kobe goes H.A.M. in the 2nd half  
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

I like it only because I know its going to piss of Kobe. And we know what's gonna happen when Kobe goes H.A.M. in the 2nd half  
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol came in here to post this....never noticed fishers lack of lay up abillity til NT talked about it years ago. Now I take note everytime he attempts one...

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol came in here to post this....never noticed fishers lack of lay up abillity til NT talked about it years ago. Now I take note everytime he attempts one...

Back
Top Bottom