[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Originally Posted by jcbacall

i swear Kobe is going off in game 5. its gonna be the most devastating thing NO has seen since Katrina

indifferent.gif

tonights game was way too frustrating. wanted to shut it off late in the 4th.

still hate seeing brown take jumpers. gasol fumbling the ball under the rim was infuriating.

kobe will come out aggressive on tuesday...that's guaranteed. need our bigs to make a gd impact already. close this series out.

tonights game was way too frustrating. wanted to shut it off late in the 4th.

still hate seeing brown take jumpers. gasol fumbling the ball under the rim was infuriating.

kobe will come out aggressive on tuesday...that's guaranteed. need our bigs to make a gd impact already. close this series out.

i swear Kobe is going off in game 5. its gonna be the most devastating thing NO has seen since Katrina

damn...I just ignored the second part thinkin stans will be stans.
30t6p3b.gif

damn...I just ignored the second part thinkin stans will be stans.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

We won last years 1st round series 4-2, and I don't how we won't win this one 4-2.........we close this out on Thursday..BET

can we please stop with the predictions full of arrogance? first we were supposed to sweep. then someone says we wont lose another game after the game 1 loss. now we  will win in 6.... whats next? we win in 7 like the rockets series a couple years back?
laugh.gif

i wanna know how a point guard as small as chris paul outrebounds every laker big? smh

Originally Posted by thachosen123

We won last years 1st round series 4-2, and I don't how we won't win this one 4-2.........we close this out on Thursday..BET

can we please stop with the predictions full of arrogance? first we were supposed to sweep. then someone says we wont lose another game after the game 1 loss. now we  will win in 6.... whats next? we win in 7 like the rockets series a couple years back?
laugh.gif

i wanna know how a point guard as small as chris paul outrebounds every laker big? smh

What a lifeless, self depreciating comment to make. I have reported your actions. Definitely uncalled for and unwarranted. 

What a lifeless, self depreciating comment to make. I have reported your actions. Definitely uncalled for and unwarranted. 

Back
Top Bottom