Official Lakers at Suns Game 3| Lakers lead (2-0)

Originally Posted by CP1708

They played better then us tonight, that simple.  Make the adjustments, be ready for that high school zone they run, try to get more from Bynum to get our size up again, and we'll be ok. 

No Laker fans blame anything, we let it go.  We had a chance, we had the lead in the 4th, we shoulda pulled away, we didn't.  That's it, no excuses. 

Get game 4. 

Damn a NBA team coundn't break into a "high school zone"...
eek.gif

And people really think LA has a chance this year....Damn shame...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Lakersfan1 wrote:

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

It's all good. No way Suns will shoot 22 more freethrows next game than the Lakers. Kobe almost with the triple double smh for nothing. Gasol played well offensively....that is all.

oh btw, forgot to mention...Refs played well too

amare-stoudemire.jpg

LA FANS MAD!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h3]Suns sweep Spurs to reach West finals  [/h3]

eek.gif
damn REALLY when was this happen!?
just admit you're mad that LA didn't sweep this Suns team...
smile.gif

but really damn blaming the refs tho...
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I would of preferred it of course, who wouldn't, but this is actually good i didn't want this lakers team going into the finals thinking they can walk in there and play sloppy defense. Its better for them to get a lose to wake them up now then in the finals
wink.gif

Nash called it an elbow from Fisher that broke his nose?
smh.gif
Hope it was an honest mistake and not him trying to make it worse than it was.

While we can say it was only a one game surprise and the Lakers will adjust against the zone, Lopez, and whatever else went wrong, there's still more that can go right for the Suns. What if Frye gets hot? Tha could open the floor up even more for the Nash & Amar'e pick-and-roll.

They're just going to have to give more effort and stay focused.

They played better then us tonight, that simple.  Make the adjustments, be ready for that high school zone they run, try to get more from Bynum to get our size up again, and we'll be ok. 

No Laker fans blame anything, we let it go.  We had a chance, we had the lead in the 4th, we shoulda pulled away, we didn't.  That's it, no excuses. 

Get game 4. 
Bynum not playing game 4 and game 5

Lakersfan1 wrote:

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

It's all good. No way Suns will shoot 22 more freethrows next game than the Lakers. Kobe almost with the triple double smh for nothing. Gasol played well offensively....that is all.

oh btw, forgot to mention...Refs played well too

amare-stoudemire.jpg

LA FANS MAD!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h3]Suns sweep Spurs to reach West finals  [/h3]

eek.gif
damn REALLY when was this happen!?
just admit you're mad that LA didn't sweep this Suns team...
smile.gif

but really damn blaming the refs tho...
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

--Do Be, you know better than to generalize us Laker fans.
--I never said anythin about the refs in my post. I actually gave props to PHX zone.
--But why you postin pics of a guy that sent your boys fishing my dude? 

Zone defense forced the Lakers to shoot jumpers. You have got to knock them down, If a team is going to play you that way....

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Nash called it an elbow from Fisher that broke his nose?
smh.gif
Hope it was an honest mistake and not him trying to make it worse than it was.

While we can say it was only a one game surprise and the Lakers will adjust against the zone, Lopez, and whatever else went wrong, there's still more that can go right for the Suns. What if Frye gets hot? Tha could open the floor up even more for the Nash & Amar'e pick-and-roll.

They're just going to have to give more effort and stay focused.

i doubt it
laugh.gif
he has been taking his chances beyond the arc but still no luck.
ohwell.gif
the lakers doesn't even have to guard his shots.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
at Roy Green sonning Chuck
What happened?
nerd.gif
He called him out for his awful predictions the entire playoffs, including Cavs rolling over the Celtics and Magic winning the Eastern Conference

Every once in a while a team goes zone against the Lakers and they always decide it's best to chuck threes the entire game.

I seriously wonder if they practice properly attacking a zone.

Originally Posted by JUS3

roll.gif
at Roy Green sonning Chuck
What happened?
nerd.gif
He called him out for his awful predictions the entire playoffs, including Cavs rolling over the Celtics and Magic winning the Eastern Conference

laugh.gif
about time someone did.

Article? or link to it?

Get game 4. 

If it was a "high school" zone, then how come they couldn't simply pick it apart out there?

Originally Posted by JCH3

Get game 4. 

If it was a "high school" zone, then how come they couldn't simply pick it apart out there?
It's no coincidence the guys that played fairly well, for us, were the guys with the highest basketball IQ. Kobe, Pau and Fish. Lower IQ players that don't play often against zones, coupled with the fact that NBA teams very rarely play zone is a recipe for disaster. I think next game it won't work as well.

it's 1 game, no need to get mad and panic. if the Lakers have a stinker in game 4 like they did in game 4 vs OKC then thats a different story. for right now give the Suns credit, their not going to go down easily at home.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Do Be, you know better than to generalize us Laker fans.
--I never said anythin about the refs in my post. I actually gave props to PHX zone.
--But why you postin pics of a guy that sent your boys fishing my dude? 

--my bad...
--But HE didn't even give props to STAT for dropping 42 on his team...instead he gives props to the refs...
tired.gif
smh.gif

--Because I can....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

it's 1 game, no need to get mad and panic. if the Lakers have a stinker in game 4 like they did in game 4 vs OKC then thats a different story. for right now give the Suns credit, their not going to go down easily at home.
this.

i predicted it to go 7 cause i know phx isnt gonna go down without a fight...theyre in the WCF for a reason

lets see what happens in game 4

If we make the necessary adjustments in game 4 we should be fine.

Phx played a hell of a game. Amare killed us. Gotta give them credit.

Originally Posted by hellomarco

something's wrong with that FT margin
ohwell.gif

Not really. PHX zone defense had the Lakers settling for long jumpers most of the night. Amare was relentless in his attacking of the basket, and got 18 free throws alone.

Back
Top Bottom